New York Babies

Queens (forest hills) babies!

i'm expecting my first- at 7weeks now. Does anyone know of any good childbirth or Lamaze classes in the area?? Also looking for hospital recommendations :)

Re: Queens (forest hills) babies!

• Cjaff70Cjaff70 member
    edited August 2015
    Have you tried the city?
  • i'm expecting my first- at 7weeks now. Does anyone know of any good childbirth or Lamaze classes in the area?? Also looking for hospital recommendations :)

We are both due around the same time. I live in Queens as well. My OB is in Forest Hills. Let me know if you find any.
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered in May at Mount Sina in Manhattan and loved it there. I know a lot of people who used the group I used. PM me if you would like more info! I live in kew gardens.
  • I live in Forest Hills! I'm taking a Bradley class just down the road, but unfortunately it's a 12 week thing. But the teacher is awesome! Good luck with finding a class!
  • I'm in Middle Village, 8 weeks along now. I'll be delivering at Lenox Hill hospital in Manhattan, that's where my OB delivers. I've heard nothing but great things about it. I do need to look into birthing classes.