March 2016 Moms

Problem need so advice

Hey everyone so me and my ex are not together thur my pregnancy however I'm very close with his sister and his family does not know about me being pregnant and she keeps texting etc I need to know is it OK to be honest and tell

Re: Problem need so advice

• Does your ex know if you are pregnant? If he knows, then I would let him tell his family. If he doesn't know, then you should definitely tell him before you tell his family.
  • If he knows then I would send him a text and tell him that he needs to tell his family within a week and if he doesn't do that then I would tell them myself. Regardless of whether you guys are together or not, his family still have a grandchild/ niece/nephew/cousin on the way and deserve to know.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP. Give him the chance to tell them himself, but if he doesn't do it, feel free to let them know. I can't imagine not knowing I was going to be an Aunt!