May 2016 Moms

5 weeks and feeling great?

I'm 5 weeks along with my first and feeling great....this doesn't seem possible that it's "normal" or will last. I had minor cramping and headaches during week 4, but now I'm feeling good - no nausea, not tired, etc. Anyone else out there without "symptoms?

Re: 5 weeks and feeling great?

• My symptoms are minimal. I'm really thirsty and hungry, but everything else seems like it could be explained away.... My sore boobs are pretty telling, though. Some people don't get major symptoms until 6 weeks or so, and some people are lucky and don't get many at all :)
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Every pregnancy is extremely different, and while "normal" for some is morning sickness (all day sickness, really) and extreme fatigue, for others there are hardly any signs they're pregnant at all. Both are common and nothing to worry about. Keep in mind it's still really early and symptoms may pop up at any time, but I hope your pregnancy continues to be easy.
  • Loading the player...
  • For the moment I'm feeling pretty good other than being hungry and a little more tired than normal. Hoping it stays that way for a while!
  • I still don't have any strong symptoms either.  Thirsty and a little tired, but nothing strong like with my first pregnancy.  It is still so early though and I am anxious for them to start so I feel like things are moving along in there, but also happy to have it easy for the moment.  I am excited to see how this pregnancy will be different/the same as my first :)

Good luck and a H&H 9 months for you!
    *Married 7/29/11
    BFP 10/2/13, EDD 6/3/14
    Gave birth to my beautiful son, Owen Robert on 6/4/14!
    BFP #2 8/28/15, EDD 5/5/16

• My symptoms have been almost non-existent and I am definitely not complaining.  :)  I've been more tired lately but I've been pushing through it.  My boobs are extremely sore and that seems to be my main symptom.  Hunger and cravings haven't changed.  I've always been known to have the "pregnant cravings" before I was even pregnant.  

Hopefully this isn't the calm before the storm!  My sister and mom both said their morning sickness and other (stronger) symptoms came around 6 weeks...... 5 days and counting until 6 weeks... Fingers crossed! 
  • I'm not really experiencing anything out of the ordinary other than being really thirsty.  

With my first, I kept waiting and hoping for some sort of symptom(s) but was one of the lucky ladies that was fine throughout the entire pregnancy.  I did have a few weeks right at the end of my 1st trimester that I was really exhausted, but other than that, nothing.  I'm praying for another easy pregnancy this time around.

Hopefully, you'll be one of the lucky ones too! 
  • Week 5 has definitely been easier for me than week 4. My most prevalent symptom is peeing a lot, mainly getting up 2-3 times during the night. Other than that, I feel pretty normal. Fingers crossed it stays that way! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Yes, this happened to me with my first pregnancy I was feeling fine like I wasn't pregnant at all. Then bam 6 weeks... all day morning sickness and fatigue through 14 weeks. I'm 5 weeks 1 day right now and fearing monday haha. 
  • I carried my twins until 37 weeks.  I never had morning sickness or any other "normal" symptoms.  Although, that being said, I had HORRIBLE heart burn and got hemorrhoids just short of 14 weeks due to constipation.

Yep... hemorrhoids - it happens, it's awful.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Breast Cancer diagnosis 12/01/2010 - Survivor and Cancer free as of 03/22/2011
    BFP#1 04/12/201
    1 - fetal demise - MC 05/28/2011
    BFP#2 10/14/2011 - fetal demise - MC 12/13/2011
    BFP#3 05/30/2012 - fetal demise - MC 07/23/2012
    IVF#1 02/14/2013 - 2 Beautiful Blasts transferred
    BFP#4 02/25/2013 - BFP - MC and ectopic 03/06/2013

IFV#2 07/02/2013 -BFP#5 - 07/07/2013
    1st Beta 07/11/2013 - 483 (9dp5dt) - 2nd Beta 07/13/2013 1006 (11dp5dt)
    1st U/S 07/31/2013 - TWINS! "The Minions"
    IVF#3 BFP#6 09/01/2015 6dp5dt
    1st Beta 09/05/2015 - 105 - 2nd Beta 09/08/2015 335
    1st U/S 09/22/2015 - .......

• With my first I didn't have any symptoms at all until the day I found out I was pregnant (9w) and then the following day it was on like donkey-Kong! Until about 14w then it smooth out until later when the back and leg pains started!
  • I'm about 5 weeks also and the only things I'm experiencing are sore breasts, no real appetite, and being tired earlier than normal. With my DD, I was nauseous from week 6-12. 
  • My symptoms are minimal as well. I have nothing really aside from being really hot at night and thirsty. I continue to pray every day and thank god for everyday I feel good. I have been on the other side of pregnancy  throwing up everyday all day and losing weight because I couldn't hold anything down. I'm totally down for an easy/ no symptom pregnancy! Also prepared for whatever this baby throws at me! Bring it on #2!
  • Minimal symptoms for me with my first pregnancy, and this one is proving to be similar. My back is sore, and I'm a bit more tired than usual, but nothing I would have pinpointed as symptoms. I'm ready for whatever, as long as this little bean keeps growing! ☺️
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 4/12 BFP #1 11/15/12, MC/possible ectopic 11/20, natural MC BFP #2 1/15/13, ectopic discovered 2/15, surgery, R tube removed
  • I think I jinxed myself. Not two hours after my last post, this exhaustion just came out of nowhere. I felt like I got chloroformed lol. Took a 2 hour nap, woke up, and felt like I could crawl back up and take another one!!. zzzzzz
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • When I was pregnant with my son I felt great My entire pregnancy! Just had some heart burn and back pain in the end. don't be nervous... Totally normal
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyGaga
  • I don't feel much of anything symptom wise .  With my first I was so exhausted and my boobs hurt so much.   I feel just a little tired and I have to pee a lot.  That's about it right now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just reached 5 wks today and I've had no symptoms either. The only change is that I'm very tired.
  • Just over 5 weeks with my first .. I feel like I am hungry all of the time! and definitely have to go to the bathroom more often than usual.

Has any one had allergies flare during pregnancy? I've never really had allergies before, but I've heard every thing is coming early this year - I'm in PA/NJ - since I found out I was pregnant the coughing, sore throat, and pressure has come and gone. I don't think its a cold, so I'm just trying to ride it out.

• Rebekah0121Rebekah0121 member
    edited September 2015
    Wow!! It's amazing to see a lot of us don't have full-blown symptoms yet! I feel more "normal" now! My boobs are a little sensitive and I'm still cramping on and off but that's it! I still just feel like my period might be coming. It's hard to believe something is in there and I'm 6 weeks tomorrow! *Fingers Crossed* nothing changes!! :)
  • 4 weeks, no symptoms. I had 2 babies with morning sickness that was horrendous, so hoping that doesn't come. However, my kids are 15 and 12 and we are starting over. I'm 37 and had one early miscarriage before my first son, so feeling paranoid. Sounds silly, but I'm on vacation, and anxious to go home and test again, just for peace of mind. We've told friends and family, so makes me more paranoid. Anybody else relate?