November 2015 Moms

I'm 31 weeks & 1 day, when did you start feeling less movement?

stephlogstephlog member
edited September 2015 in November 2015 Moms
Kind of scared she was moving all day yesterday and I haven't felt much of her today like I normally do? Plus brown tinge in discharge.. Should I be worried?

Re: I'm 31 weeks & 1 day, when did you start feeling less movement?

• Brown usually means old blood and babies will have active and less active days. But this is always something you should run by your doc if you are concerned.
  • Blood, even old blood + less activity in your child means you need to call your doctor asap.  It may be nothing at all, but why chance it.
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Loading the player...
  • Do the cold glass of water routine and see if she moves. And CALL YOUR DOCTOR.
  • Even old blood I would personally be seeking medical advice from a professional. While it's more than likely nothing, in my opinion it's better to check and get some peace of mind. Or if it is an issue, get the medical treatment needed.
  • Call your doctor... I had to go yesterday to get put on the monitor because I didn't feel her for the entire day, turns out she's totally fine but you won't forgive yourself if you don't call or get checked out!!!! It's better to be safe
  • I drink some pop or lemonade and he wiggles around doing what my husband calls his happy dance... If your really concerned please call your doctor
  • CALL YOUR DOCTOR.
    image BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List