April 2016 Moms
Options

Cramps

is anyone else experiencing on and off period like cramps and pelvic discomfort? Should I be worried?

Re: Cramps

• Options
    Nope! You're growing a child in your ute. Normal.
    First BFP 12/2012, MMC at 9 weeks
    Second BFP 6/2013, resulted in DS, born 2/23/14 :-)
    Third BFP 5/2015, natural MC at 6 weeks
    Fourth BFP 8/2015, hoping for sticky little brother or sister to H!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Proud SAHM to our little monkey H. 
    Pro Vax, extended breasftfeeder, ring sling and stroller loving mama. I don't judge you unless you don't vaccinate!
  • Options
    jdl330jdl330 member
    edited August 2015
    I feel them. I've had three episodes of extremely painful cramps within the past week. I'm hoping it's nothing but I'm really worried.  My doctor said cramping is normal and to be sure to stay hydrated.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's very normal. Check through some of the old threads on here. Lots of people experience them as your uterus grows. I had it much worse with my 1st preg than with this one so far. Obviously if it's painful please call your doctor.
    Married 9/17/11 BFP 10/5/13 DS Oliver Stephen born 6/11/14 via C-section 8 lbs 9 oz BFP 8/14/15
  • Options
    Mild cramps and round ligament pain are some of the most common pregnancy symptoms. It would almost be more weird if you didn't have them.
    DS1 12/30/13
    Miscarriage 3/15 at 10 weeks
    BFP 7/23/15 EDD 4/3/16

• Options
    Mild cramps are ok. If you can rest when they start up, do. If they get too severe call your Dr. It's just your uterus growing. :)
  • Options
    I started having some tonight, too. I'm hoping it's just my uterus growing, but after two miscarriages I'm (naturally) terrified.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I've had pelvic pressure and discomfort 2-3 last week. I'm a FTM so I did some research. Our internal organs literally are moving as our uterus stretches and even this early on our uterus is stretching as our little one continues to grow (I was 6 weeks when I first started experiencing it) Try to remember it's normal, I know it's hard though! I try to let it serve as a reminder and comfort that growth is happening.
  • Options
    This would be a great post for the symptoms thread.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    I'm glad you posted this because I experienced sharp cramps after eating a chocolate cake. I'm about 8.5 weeks and haven't felt cramps like that thus far. 
  • Options
    I've been having cramping on and off for about 3 days. I'm naturally incredibly worried as well, had MC in June! Just want everything to be ok. Nice to hear I'm not the only one
  • Options
    I am too!! Every hour or so I check to make sure no bleeding. So far so good. My back is pretty achey too. Trying to think positively-- our little beans are growing ladies!
  • Options
    Ladies try to remember that cramps are normal since your uterus is stretching and organs are literally moving to make room. As long as there is no bleeding, try to relax as much as you can about it all. Though I know that's so hard!