February 2016 Moms

September Siggy Challenge- WINNER! Favorite Thing About Fall!

AdventureMamaAdventureMama member
edited September 2015 in February 2016 Moms
We can shelve the non-winning ideas for a later date because they're such fun ideas :)

Favorite thing about fall is the official winner! Let's do this ladies!
Married 8.5.12
Caleb born 10.9.13
2.0 due 2.1.16

September Siggy Challenge- WINNER! Favorite Thing About Fall! 66 votes

Favorite Troll Doll
16% 11 votes
Female Celeb Crush
16% 11 votes
Favorite Thing About Fall
45% 30 votes
Spirit Animal
21% 14 votes

Re: September Siggy Challenge- WINNER! Favorite Thing About Fall!

• LOL they're all at 25%. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • For what it's worth, and I am stuffy and old-school, I know...I don't feel comfortable labeling a celeb crush or spirit animal.  If that is what it ends-up being, I won't be able to participate! :(

But I can wait for October's if that is how the votes go! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Fall doesn't actually start until the last week of the month! I was hoping that one would be our October siggy challenge :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Happy Birthday Month to Me!

• I voted troll bc I would love to have an excuse to have the troll train for a whole month haha!
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• BBEA2006 said:
    For what it's worth, and I am stuffy and old-school, I know...I don't feel comfortable labeling a celeb crush or spirit animal.  If that is what it ends-up being, I won't be able to participate! :(

I'm just curious, why don't you want to label these? Do you not have one or just not want to share online?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • NoelBird said:
    BBEA2006 said:
    For what it's worth, and I am stuffy and old-school, I know...I don't feel comfortable labeling a celeb crush or spirit animal.  If that is what it ends-up being, I won't be able to participate! :(

I'm just curious, why don't you want to label these? Do you not have one or just not want to share online?
    I was also curious. I could see being uncomfortable with celeb crush but I wonder what the issue is with spirit animal?
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • I just don't believe in it, that's all. I was just putting my two cents in on those topics. If they end up being, it truly is no big deal.

• BBEA2006 said:
    I just don't believe in it, that's all. I was just putting my two cents in on those topics. If they end up being, it truly is no big deal.
    Hmmm. Shy *and* stubborn... you're totally a Cassowary!!

Feb '16 October Siggy Challenge: Favorite Candy

• BBEA2006 said:
    I just don't believe in it, that's all. I was just putting my two cents in on those topics. If they end up being, it truly is no big deal.
    Hmmm. Shy *and* stubborn... you're totally a Cassowary!!

lol, well now I know! 

• ashcody2 said:
    Looks like favorite thing about fall is going to win...we've got some basic bitches on these bmb! (Totally kidding, I only call myself that).
    Haha, my husband calls me one all the time lol - have you ladies seen this? Seems appropriate.

I saw that last night on instagram and I died! Definitely used a pumpkin spice k-cup this morning...

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Everything is better with pumpkin!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • acuteanglesacuteangles member
    edited September 2015
    Wait, so when do we find out the results of the poll?  Seems like Fall has taken the lead...no complaints from me!

ETA: Oh nevermind, I see it's been updated.  Yay fall!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm not a pumpkin fan but salted caramel? Heck yes. And then PEPPERMINT!
    Heck yes to peppermint! We have so many similarities it scares me lol.
  • I love peppermint mochas and peppermint hot chocolate. Dang it why is it so hot still!
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Achae said:
    I'm not a pumpkin fan but salted caramel? Heck yes. And then PEPPERMINT!
    Heck yes to peppermint! We have so many similarities it scares me lol.
    @achae
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • I just want to go on record this siggy is super annoying!!! It's 90 degrees here and our fall harvest won't start for a couple weeks. Now I'm dying for pumpkin pie and it feels like I'm going to have to wait forever for it! But really I love Fall- it's my favorite season. I just really want pie! Hopefully the stores will bring it in sooner than later :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• FALL! It's not here yet. :(( gotta love Texas and it's weather. Seriously, this is what Texas says..."It might be getting colder in other states, but y'all don't get to even feel a little bit of cool until the end of October maybe the beginning of November, if I feel like it. Until then, suffer with the 90+ degree weather and have fun drinking pumpkin anything it this heat."
    Hmm, maybe this should be a TW. Lol. I picked the wrong state to live in when I love Fall so much.
  • I can already tell this month will be enjoyable. Everyone's pictures so far are SO pretty!
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • I can already tell this month will be enjoyable. Everyone's pictures so far are SO pretty!
    Fall in Oklahoma looks like this image unless you live in the southeastern part of the state. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Mmm that's why I like living in the PNW. It's gorgeous here all the time, especially during the fall.
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • Both of my brothers were born in fall, I was too (this month actually) but I don't generally celebrate my own birthday. I am trying for the baby though! Cause that might now be fun to have a lame mom, anyways my brothers are my favorite people and I love fall because I get to show them every year how much they mean to me.not to mention the weather cools down.
  • H tracked me down a pumpkin pie and I'm now on my 3rd piece :x

Pregnancy Ticker

• how do you add a picture to the signature? I'm on the website and see a place for signature but don't see an "attach a file". Am I just being dumb?

*Kate*

February 2016

• mcklough said:
    how do you add a picture to the signature? I'm on the website and see a place for signature but don't see an "attach a file". Am I just being dumb?
    Find the picture you want and use the little polaroid icon (next to the link with the green + button) and copy the link of the picture into that box. Ta da!
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • My favorite thing about fall is apple picking followed by baking apple pie and making applesauce!

However, I can't wait for fresh baked pumpkin bread!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmh :)
  • This was me texting my husband this morning. I'm officially over summer. Even if I'm in tx and it's still 90 degrees everyday, I'm declaring it fall
  • @ashton2190 oh I wish I could just declare summer over. Texas is driving me crazy. I want Fall! I've been trying to get the energy to clean up my kitchen enough to be able to make cookies, but then I get discouraged or nausea comes back and I'm like blah, forget it.
    I think I need to browse the baking isle at the store so I can see if they have any Fall stuff I can fix to get into the spirit.
    I miss living in a state where Fall is actually Fall and not Summer until Thanksgiving.
  • @ashton2190 oh I wish I could just declare summer over. Texas is driving me crazy. I want Fall! I've been trying to get the energy to clean up my kitchen enough to be able to make cookies, but then I get discouraged or nausea comes back and I'm like blah, forget it.
    I think I need to browse the baking isle at the store so I can see if they have any Fall stuff I can fix to get into the spirit.
    I miss living in a state where Fall is actually Fall and not Summer until Thanksgiving.

Same here! I'm a Midwestern girl so this southern weather is throwing me for a loop! Fall is my favorite season so it had better get its act together haha although at this point I think 70 degrees would feel downright chilly and it will feel like a 50 degree fall day in the Midwest!
  • @ashton2190 I was raised in the Sierra Nevada mountains. We would get snow in June. I loved it.
    *kicks Texas for being bi polar*