November 2015 Moms

Prams!!!!!

I'm pulling my hair out. I can't decide on a pram for my Bub. I'm being super picky!!! So what have you decided on?? :)

Re: Prams!!!!!

• This is my second baby and all I wanted this time was a pram (didn't have with first LO).  My mother decided to get us a Martinelli pram and I love it.  I believe it's the Italian version of peg perego or owned by the same company?  Anyhow, the website is worth a visit just to see what I guess an Italian family looks like strolling around with their pram, I'm sure my family will look EXACTLY the same when we take our evening passeggiata:

Good luck, love prams and can't wait to use ours!
  • We got a Baby Jogger City Select. It's a bit heavy, but I love the hand brake, the massive basket and the fact that we can attach a second seat when we have our second babe. We're using a car seat adapter with it, though they also sell a bassinet.

We also have an Uppababy G Luxe, which my sister got us. When the baby gets a bit older, we can take him out in that too. It's super light, so it's a great second stroller to have.

It's definitely a tough decision to make, and it's hard to say if I made the right one until the babe comes and we actually start using it. But, I did a ton of research and got my hubby involved in the decision, so hopefully it will all work out. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh your timing for asking this couldn't be better for me, thanks addisyn13! We had decided on the Uppa baby cruz buggy/stroller and Mesa car seat. We are unsure about the pram/bassinet though as we have a place for baby to sleep and the car seat is good from 4lb so it would seem like we don't need one... The pram seems so much nicer for their back and staying cool though so there is still the question mark in my head for the pram.
  • carajadepcarajadep member
    edited September 2015
    I chose the babystyle prestige in dove grey in the end, it was really important for me to have a nice pram because I don't drive so will need one to take baba out to the shops or to visit family, I can't wait to take him out and show him off! The pram I've chosen comes with a bassinet, a pushchair seat and a car seat and also a changing bag and a parasol so although it's a bit pricey I won't have to fork out extra for a car seat or a pushchair when he's sitting up. I put my deposit down last week on it :)