Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday

It's been awhile since I started one of these so here we go...

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/CS:

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season?
imageimageimage
LFAF September Siggy Challenge

Re: TWW Thursday

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: soon and then often.

Rants/Raves/CS: My temps stayed high this morning despite me feeling cold all night.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? Well usually I look forward to Pumpkin Spiced Lattes but I don't like the taste of them this year so I guess I will say cooler weather so I can wear my handknits without looking like a loon.
    imageimageimage

• I'm glad this was started super early, cause I just temped and def want some chart stalking!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: if FF is to be trusted, -2, -4

Testing Plans: none at the moment

Rants/Raves/CS: FF gave me crosshairs today and I just don't know if I agree?

*child mentioned*
    My son is 1.5 so I'm really excited for him to really experience fall for the first time- like crunching leaves under his feet, going to a pumpkin patch, etc
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • @FloridaStanley I see a slight shift overall, but you also had the ewcm and it's also taking that into account.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing:-4 to+1

Testing Plans: wait for af

Rants/Raves/CS: my temp went way back up this morning and still spotting. I am so confused by my chart this cycle.

I love everything about autumn, this year though, I'd probably say having our first anniversary. We had a fall themed wedding last November.
  • Forgot my chart.
  • Wow that was quite a massive dip you got there @MegH128. Is that normal for you?
    imageimageimage

• KristieA said:

Wow that was quite a massive dip you got there @MegH128. Is that normal for you?

Not at all. That's why I'm so confused too. My temps have never been that low. I'm just waiting it out to see what happens.

• hmmm yours have never been so low and mine have never been so high.... we are doing well aren't we?

Fx for you :)
    imageimageimage

• It's always nice to try something new.
    Fx for you too!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 39/7-8

Timing: All the days...except maybe -4/-3

Testing Plans: No willpower. None.

Rants/Raves/CS: **PRIOR PREGNANCY/CHILD MENTIONED** Happy I'm getting 3+ hours of sleep in a row, even if FF isn't happy I've been waking up 15-30 minutes before it would like. I also had a nice .3 temp shift today for day 7/8. I'm horribly guilty of SS right now...bloating and gas aren't new before AF, but I'm usually never constipated. And SO thirsty (which happened to me last time). It's likely I'm just more hyperaware of my body since I just started TTC this cycle, and I'm trying so hard to keep emotions in check as to not get my hopes up. I got KU with DS on my honeymoon NTNP, so I constantly have to remind myself it may not be so easy this time.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? Fall is my favorite, so EVERYTHING. Leaves changing color, sweatshirt and jean weather, holidays, things smelling like cinnamon. 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 temping

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -3,-2-0

Testing Plans: got a BFN at 11 DPO this morning. Not testing until AF is late

Rants/Raves/CS: had to put a cold pack on my Boobs last night for pain/burning and been napping during the day. Well I guess it's AF showing her ugly head soon. Trying to stay positive because temp got slightly higher, but jet lag messed everything a couple of days ago so hard to tell

definitely the trees changing color! It's one of the most beautiful thing here Upstate NY. But I could still take a couple of week of above 75F weather!
  • calfherdercalfherder member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 21 / 21

CD/DPO: 18 / 6

Timing: -3  -1  +1

Testing Plans: On or about 12dpo. 

Rants/Raves/CS: RE appointment this afternoon. I'm ready for more tests.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? Bow hunting and cooler weather. Going to the fair. Our anniversary is this month also. :x
    eta gif because I love gifs.
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • KristieA said:

Month/Cycle: 4/3

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: soon and then often.

Rants/Raves/CS: My temps stayed high this morning despite me feeling cold all night.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? Well usually I look forward to Pumpkin Spiced Lattes but I don't like the taste of them this year so I guess I will say cooler weather so I can wear my handknits without looking like a loon.

@KristieA what area do you live in? I know that Starbucks has switched to using real pumpkin for their pumpkin spiced lattes, so maybe the flavor change is from that? I'm not sure if the switch is universal yet though... :)
  • CocoBellaFCocoBellaF member
    edited September 2015
    ***************** CHART STALK PLEASE!!! *****************

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 21/5 or 21/3 (what do you think?)

Timing: (-4, -3, -2, -1, O, +1) or (-2, -1, O, +1)

Testing Plans: No idea.  I might just stick with the testing plans for Friday 9-11.

Rants/Raves/CS:  My CH showed up this morning and they are NOT where I expected them to be!!! 
    CD 12: I had my typical pre-O PMDD flare. 
    CD 16: Almost +OPK at 5:45 am and 10:00 am.  I had a +OPK at 1:00 pm.
    CD 17: I had a migraine and was constipated-ish (normal post-O signs) but I had extremely positive OPKs all day (7:10 am, 12:45, and 8:30 pm).  I thought I still had watery CM (but maybe it was leftovers?).
    CD 18: I still thought I had watery CM.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season?  I have a love/hate relationship with autumn.  I  love autumn but I HATE that it means winter is coming.  I hate winter so much.  Every year feels like a struggle to just get through it!  But I do love pumpkin everything, the crispness in the air, cute scarves and layers, the colors, and boots.  There is a mile-long stretch near my neighborhood of maple trees and when they all turn red at the same time, it's gorgeous.  I refer to that area as Red Tree Lane, all  year long.  

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 32/13

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1

Testing Plans: soon? Maybe starting tomorrow?

Rants/Raves/CS: at this point, I'm just waiting for AF to show up. Or to not show up. I'm ready to move on to the next phase, whatever it'll be...

I LOVE the fall! It's my favorite season. The crisp clear nights, the changing leaves, the start of hockey, thanksgiving (which starts off the holiday season...!) one of my favorite things I do every fall, about an hour away from me, up in New Hampshire there is the huge pumpkin festival/street fair. Every other food tent has cider donuts and caramel apples and hot cider. And everyone can decorate a pumpkin and they all line the streets and also this huge scaffold tower, and they light those ones up. It's awesome!
  • @caseyw8784 Fx for you!!  Your chart looks promising, but who knows, right?  I'll be stalking tomorrow watching for your update!!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 38/8

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: 13dpo (next Tues)

Rants/Raves/CS: Like Deeny14, I'm also hyperaware of my symptoms.  Lots of abdominal discomfort (although not out of the norm for me).  My temp bumped today but I didn't get much sleep last night, and actually haven't been sleeping well for the past 4-5 nights.  I fall asleep ok but then wake up 1-2 hours before my alarm and can't fall back asleep.  Now I'm worried I'll get sick because I often do if I'm sleep deprived.  Yuck.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season?  I'm excited for the cooler weather and the leaves.  I have a big exam coming up and then am going to New Hampshire with some friends for a weekend trip at the end of Sept so that's exciting.
  • @caseyw8784, I agree, your chart looks good!  Fx!
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3 CD/DPO: 20/6 Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0 Testing Plans: soon and then often. Rants/Raves/CS: My temps stayed high this morning despite me feeling cold all night. GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? Well usually I look forward to Pumpkin Spiced Lattes but I don't like the taste of them this year so I guess I will say cooler weather so I can wear my handknits without looking like a loon.
    @KristieA what area do you live in? I know that Starbucks has switched to using real pumpkin for their pumpkin spiced lattes, so maybe the flavor change is from that? I'm not sure if the switch is universal yet though... :)
    I'm in the UK. I don't know if they changed the recipe everywhere or if I have just gone off of them over the year. Either way they are now WAAAAAAY too sweet.
    imageimageimage

• Month/Cycle:10/10

CD/DPO:20/7

Timing:-4, -2(x2), -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: I plan on waiting until I am 10 dpo, which is Sunday.

Rants/Raves/CS: Nothing at the moment. My body has been feeling like its falling apart lately.  It can quit that at anytime -_-

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season?  Cider and bonfires!
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • @KristieA - Starbucks drinks are normally too sweet for me...  you can ask them to only do half the syrup!  Try it that way and see what you think.  :)
  • Yeah I might try it that way, but to be honest, I don't really want to spend a lot of money on a drink I may or may not like. I think its better to make coffee at home- always the way you like it. :)
    imageimageimage

• You are way too sensible.  ;)  I am not a fan of the PSL, but I looooooooooove the Chestnut Praline Latte (with half syrup and whole milk).  YUM.  I will get a couple of those during the fall season, and then I'll generally have a couple of the Christmas-y drinks after Thanksgiving.
  • 's been awhile since I started one of these so here we go...

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 25/ 1 day post IUI

Timing: IUI, so good

Testing Plans: I am currently testing out my trigger.

Rants/Raves/CS: Not much, but my trigger line is very dark.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? ALL OF IT! I love the cooler weather and anything Halloween.

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -4, -3, 0

Testing Plans: Not until AF is due, if I can hold out. I've got a huge stash of Wondfos in my night stand, so probably not.

Rants/Raves/CS: I'm very curious to see what temping will reveal for me next cycle. I think I have a good idea of about when my O day is based on CF, so it'll be cool to see how close or way off I am.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? The cooler weather, and hunting/camping with my family in October! Also, scarves.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: I believe 6 dpo

Timing:I'm new to this. Not sure exactly what this means. Can anyone fill me in?

Testing Plans: none. My husband was working night shift so haven't seen him much. Our schedules completely clash so don't think it happened this month

Rants/Raves/CS: raves:it's my weekend and just finished our first week of the school year. I have 2 classes this year and I think I've got 2 good groups! :D

I live in the desert so I'm looking forward to sub-100 degrees and of course pumpkin spice latte. I'm also celebrating my 30th birthday in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2 1/2 weeks. Amped for autumn!!!!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Morning Ladies. Good luck at your RE appt @calfherder!

Month/Cycle: 2/1 (13/12 charting but not temping)

CD/DPO: 31 / 13 or 14?

Timing: -2 , 0

Testing Plans: Waiting for AF if not here then will test Sat AM before LBD wknd festivities.

Rants/Raves/CS: Ranting again about myself and not consistently temping the past few months. I would love to know for sure when I O'd this month. I've got none of my typical cramping/AF symptoms so I'm starting to wonder if this will be another long cycle like the one I had back in May that was 51 days long. I have an OBGYN appt coming up in 2 weeks so if that is the case then I'll be sure to bring it up and discuss with him. I should just POAS to be sure but back in May I was sure I was KU and peed on all the sticks and just got BFN after BFN and I really don't want to see that right now but I will Sat AM before a weekend of dranks for the holiday!

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- FAIRS, FAIRS, FAIRS. I live in New England and I've been counting down the days until the Big E starts since the Spring. I usually go 2 or 3 times I can't get enough. The craft common is my personal heaven.
  • You are way too sensible.  ;)  I am not a fan of the PSL, but I looooooooooove the Chestnut Praline Latte (with half syrup and whole milk).  YUM.  I will get a couple of those during the fall season, and then I'll generally have a couple of the Christmas-y drinks after Thanksgiving.

Around late fall/holidays I'll allow myself to splurge on their peppermint white chocolate mocha....it's like Christmas in a red to-go cup!
  • Morning Ladies. Good luck at your RE appt @calfherder!

Month/Cycle: 2/1 (13/12 charting but not temping)

CD/DPO: 31 / 13 or 14?

Timing: -2 , 0

Testing Plans: Waiting for AF if not here then will test Sat AM before LBD wknd festivities.

Rants/Raves/CS: Ranting again about myself and not consistently temping the past few months. I would love to know for sure when I O'd this month. I've got none of my typical cramping/AF symptoms so I'm starting to wonder if this will be another long cycle like the one I had back in May that was 51 days long. I have an OBGYN appt coming up in 2 weeks so if that is the case then I'll be sure to bring it up and discuss with him. I should just POAS to be sure but back in May I was sure I was KU and peed on all the sticks and just got BFN after BFN and I really don't want to see that right now but I will Sat AM before a weekend of dranks for the holiday!

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- FAIRS, FAIRS, FAIRS. I live in New England and I've been counting down the days until the Big E starts since the Spring. I usually go 2 or 3 times I can't get enough. The craft common is my personal heaven.

I'm still half asleep at work, and totally read your "LBD" as "little black dress"...and was all confused as to why a dress would have festivities...!

And yay for another New Englander! :)
  • caseyw8784 that's too funny! I probably would have read it as little black dress too! Do you go to the Big E?
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -3,-1,0

Testing Plans: DPO 11

Rants/Raves/CS:  I stared at my stash of pee sticks for like 5 minutes this morning and was able to resist, mostly because DH had already left and we said only test while he is home too.  Like others I think I'm just hyper aware of my body now and am failing at not symptom spotting.  I woke up cramping this morning and am doing my best to not say it is AF or implantation cramps.  AF due in 7-8 days and I normally start cramping 3-4 days before, but this is only cycle 2 off BCPs so there is no normal yet.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season?  BOOTS!!!!!  I love wearing boots with dresses!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: 13 DPO

Rants/Raves/CS: I woke up this morning and temped at the usual time and dozed off for a second while I was temping. I woke up when the thermometer beeped and my mouth was slightly opened and my temp was lower than normal. I tested again right away (I did move around a little to grab my phone, but didn't get up) to see if it would make a difference and my temp was .23 higher than the first time. If I put the first temp in then I don't get CH and if I put in the second higher temp then I do. I went with the higher temp because I know that I did it correctly that time, I just hope it doesn't mess up my chart. I guess my temp tomorrow will give me a better idea. If I really did O on CD 15 then our timing was pretty good this month! 

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? I love fall, it is my favorite season! My favorite parts of fall are the start of football season, wearing boots again, and pumpkin and apple everything!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @caseyw8784  Your chart looks great! FX for you!!

Morning Ladies. Good luck at your RE appt @calfherder!

Thank you!
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3 CD/DPO: 32/13 Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1 Testing Plans: soon? Maybe starting tomorrow? Rants/Raves/CS: at this point, I'm just waiting for AF to show up. Or to not show up. I'm ready to move on to the next phase, whatever it'll be... GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? I LOVE the fall! It's my favorite season. The crisp clear nights, the changing leaves, the start of hockey, thanksgiving (which starts off the holiday season...!) one of my favorite things I do every fall, about an hour away from me, up in New Hampshire there is the huge pumpkin festival/street fair. Every other food tent has cider donuts and caramel apples and hot cider. And everyone can decorate a pumpkin and they all line the streets and also this huge scaffold tower, and they light those ones up. It's awesome!
    ***Lurking from WTO ****

I live just over an hour from Keene, I have lots of friends that go to the Pumpkin festival and I have been dying to go!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO:  30/5

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing Plans: Not until AF is due

Rants/Raves/CS: My boobs are killing me this morning, actually my whole body hurts because of my workout yesterday. LOL. My temp dropped today, but still is above the coverline, hoping it goes back up tomorrow.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? I love fall! Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a bunch of fall/Halloween décor. Is it too early to put it up? Haha. I love the comfy clothes (boots, sweaters, warm socks, scarves :x ) and all of the yummy food.

I have never tried a pumpkin spice latte, yes I am crazy! Maybe I will have to get one this year!  I want to try this version at home:https://thrivinghomeblog.com/2013/09/crock-pot-pumpkin-spiced-latte/

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 38/ ? (Didn't start temping untIL this week)

Timing: not sure since I wasn't temping last month

Testing Plans: every few days until AF arrives. Was testing obsessively for awhile, but at this point I'm not holding my breath for a BFP

Rants/Raves/CS: I have recurring ovarian cysts- not sure if it's PCOS or "just" cysts. When I was on the pill, the pain lasted maybe a week. Off the pill, it starts ~CD 12-14 and lasts pretty much until AF arrives. Since I'm currently on CD 38, this means my ovaries (both sides this time, yay) have been hurting for 3+ weeks now. Thankfully the pain is only mild-moderate this month, but it's still super annoying.

Lower humidity! July/august in the mid Atlantic can be rough.

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: -2, 0

Testing Plans: Saturday or Sunday morning. FF says AF should be here Sunday so I'm shooting for that.

Rants/Raves/CS: I've felt like crap in general the past few days. Slightly nauseous and today my throat is horribly dry and scratchy on top of all that. I'm chalking it up to just really crappy PMS symptoms.

GTKY: Autumn is upon us- what are you looking forward to the most this season? Fall is probably my favorite time of year next to Christmas time so I'm looking forward to tons. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin beer (or not... Idk ;) ), college football, slightly cooler weather, DH and I's annual Fall trip to Georgia, and thanksgiving time. :)

• @KristieA - Starbucks drinks are normally too sweet for me...  you can ask them to only do half the syrup!  Try it that way and see what you think.  :)
    I started using half-syrup to save calories, and now can't handle the full-syrup versions.  So much sugar!  I can't drink soda any more either.  I gave it up one year for Lent, and by the time Easter rolled around, my taste buds had "reset" and all I could taste was the syrup.

• MegH128 said:

Forgot my chart.

**lurking from WTO**
    So, 95.4 is super low. I am thinking maybe you were mouth breathing for that really low one. When this happens to me I just stay still, make sure my mouth is not too dry (close my mouth and sit for a minute or two), then re-temp. It has always comes back up to range after that. The key is just to not move around too much so it is still accurate.
    BabyGaga
  • **********WARNING - WAY TOO WORDY POST************

Month/Cycle: 9/11

Timing: -3,-2,-1, +1

Testing Plans: All day, e'ry day.

Rants/Raves/CS: I accidentally turned off my alarm instead of pressing snooze this morning and woke up at 8 a.m., which is when I should be leaving the house.  Also, I have a crick in my neck from how I slept.  On the plus side, I got over 8 hours of sleep and feel super rested!  Also, I decided to spoil my self and get 2 donuts and a large coffee from Dunkin Donuts; so I'm feel pretty good right now - full, caffeinated, and well rested.

Fall is the best season, and October is the best month.  I love the color palette for sweaters (red, orange, yellow, and brown hues), tucking my jeans into equestrian boots, and having my hair stay sleek.  At yesterday's haircut the stylist dissuaded me from getting side bangs until the fall when the humidity goes away; so now I have that to look forward to too.  I love the way the air is crisp and fall foliage and (more so in the Midwest than out here in New York City) the smell of burning leaves.  We are hopefully going to DC for an overnight later this month and will also try to drive up from New York City to take in some fall scenery for a weekend in October... maybe Maine, maybe Storm King, maybe Vermont (I hear they have great beer), or Cooperstown.  I am also dying to see Olana, and my girlfriend wants to go to Hyde Park, New York.  All these fairs people are mentioning sound amazing!  I want to go home to Illinois for Thanksgiving to get in some family time, but would likely leave my husband behind to work and watch our kitties.  Oh, also, the cats sleep on our feet more as it gets colder.  Looking forward to and dreading my RE appointment in November.
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 24 / dpo 3

Timing: -2, -5

Testing Plans: After AF is late

Rants/Raves/CS:played around with FF during lunch and in-discarded a lot of temps. Got solid CH, but it made my timing a little worse.

Boots and pretending it's chilly in San Diego.

Edited bc playing with FF.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::