May 2016 Moms

THIRSTY!

who else can't get enough of water? Oh my I am constantly thirsty and have a dry throat

Re: THIRSTY!

• Yup
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Definitely. Double fisting water at work. I need a bigger cup. I am staying well hydrated, but I'm constantly thirsty.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • For some reason I need to drink through a straw. Otherwise I gulp down the water so fast! Another thirsty mama over here :-h

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am super thirsty too!  It seems like the more I drink, the thirstier I become.
  • I am so thirsty too!  I don't remember being this thirsty last time :) 
    *Married 7/29/11
    BFP 10/2/13, EDD 6/3/14
    Gave birth to my beautiful son, Owen Robert on 6/4/14!
    BFP #2 8/28/15, EDD 5/5/16

• So thirsty! I feel like I've been thirsty for the past two years between being pregnant and breastfeeding, and pregnant again. It's all for a good reason though! :)  I have a 32oz bottle that I fill up constantly throughout the day...which becomes difficult during the school year when I can only get to the bathroom a couple times per day. (I'm a teacher.) 
  • I carried a gallon of water with me before and it was hard to get that thing down by the end of the day...now that thing is gone in the morning!!
  • Yup! Just today I filled up my 20 oz bottle four times and I'm still parched
    Me-28 Stage II Endometrosis, DH-29 Severe MFI TTC#1 since July 2010 DH-Varicocele Surgery 3/2011 Me-Laproscopic Surgery 8/2012 Stage II Endometrosis, removed cysts IVF # 1 October 2012 BCP-9/12-10/2 Follitism 300-10/4-10/14 Ganirelex 10/8-10/15 ER 10/17 (20 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 13 fertilized) ET 10/22 Beta 1 11/2 375 Beta 2 11/5 951 Beta 3/ U/S 11/12 BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm also finding my former teacher super power (the strong bladder) is gone. I legit made my kids pack up and line up outside my door today so I wouldn't have to wait for them to get out of my classroom before I could go pee. All the while, I'm still drinking my water. They were totally all saying "Why are you doing that, Mrs. V? That's why you have to go!" 

But I'm thirsty!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Yessss! So thirsty! And before bed too so now I always have to get up and pee in the middle of the night because I have the drink a glass of water before bed.