November 2015 Moms
Options

Off bed rest, AW post

I had a great dr appointment this morning!
4 weeks ago I had a sigificant bleed due to placenta previa. At that time both my doctor and the high risk doctor said there was still a chance my placenta could move up, but it was a small chance. They also told me I was high risk for placenta accreta because my placenta was on top of my CS scar. I was sent home on bed rest.
Today they saw my placenta has moved up slightly and there is no sign of accreta. The dr said I can come off bed rest, but to still take it easy. I am so excited my risk for this pregnancy has gone down and I can leave the house again
My license expired while I was on bed rest and I don't even care I have spend this afternoon at the DMV, or that my car battery was dead because I had not driven it for 4 weeks. I am waiting for AAA now and don't tell anyone I am driving to the DMV on an expired license.
I have another US is 4 weeks to check the position of my placenta and for accreta, but the doctors now sounds hopefully that it will continue to move so I can try for a VBAC.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Off bed rest, AW post