Babies on the Brain

Pregnancy Dreams

Does anyone else dream that they are pregnant all the time? It seems like I am pregnant in all of my dreams lately. Sometimes pregnancy is the focus of the dream, sometimes it's just a random dream about something else, but I also happen to be pregnant. It's driving me crazy how all-consuming TTC/baby fever is. I think I need to find something else to focus on.

DS: June 2008
Married: July 2015
BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17

Re: Pregnancy Dreams

• Yes! I just had one last night and i usually have at least one a week. I usually find out im pregnant then my belly grows super fast and im freaking out or i birth a toddler haha
  • I had a dream last month that I had a positive pregnancy test, and I was so convinced that it was a sign. The first thing I did that morning was POAS...an expensive one! And...BFN. This process is extremely all consuming!
  • Loading the player...
  • ALL THE TIME!!! I constantly have dreams where I am pregnant, have a positive test, or once I had a dream I was giving birth and woke up with such bad cramps it was crazy. lol But i have one of those dreams at least once a week if not more for the last 3 yrs....it is not helpful with my hopefulness at all as I always take it as a sign as well
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Yep, all the time. When I was trying for our first, it was constant. Once I actually got pregnant they weren't as frequent, though. It was just on my mind, I guess. 
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016