2nd Trimester

I'm 16 weeks and I fell and hit my belly

im 16 weeks pregnant and I was taking my 2 year old a bath wen I slipped and I hit my belly on the bath tub I quickly checked if I was bleeding but I wasn't should I b concern? I'm not due to a doc appointment till next week should I go earlier?

Re: I'm 16 weeks and I fell and hit my belly

• Are you in any pain? Personally, I think it's worth putting a call into the doctor. T&P!

• I feel pain in my side of my belly
  • Loading the player...
  • Call your doctor.

• Definitely should call the doctor.
  • Definitely go for a check up, with my first child. I got into a car accident around 4 months and hit my belly too, even had a scar. They took me to the emergency room just to check the baby to make sure there isn't any internal bleeding or something. Better to be safe than sorry.
  • I agree with PP to say call your doctor immediately. If you can't get a hold of him/her and the pain continues, go to the ER.
  • im 16 weeks pregnant and I was taking my 2 year old a bath wen I slipped and I hit my belly on the bath tub I quickly checked if I was bleeding but I wasn't should I b concern? I'm not due to a doc appointment till next week should I go earlier?
    I'd call and see what your provider says. When I fell doing yard work (yeah, I was like AMAZON PREGGLY) and hit my belly at that gestation my midwife just had me come in for a check. Generally, baby is very well protected so you should be ok, but when in doubt go ahead and ask your provider what they want you to do. They also want to mark it on your chart. I hope you feel better and baby is A-ok.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I feel pain in my side of my belly
    Yes, call. Update? I am concerned for you. @castrejon28

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• agreed with PP's.
    if you're feelinf pain i would call your doctor or even just go to an emergency room so you can get looked at right away.
  • Sooo...did u c the doc? R u ok?