October 2015 Moms
Options

Movement in my hip pockets!

at 33 weeks and a baby that is for sure head down... Has found a little extra wiggle room in my hip pocket. Mainly my left side. Seriously the strangest feeling of movement so far. This is my 3rd pregnancy and the only baby that has done this. Any other mommies feeling this?

Re: Movement in my hip pockets!

• Options
    Yes I too have this weird feeling except in both sides, every time I feel him do it it makes me eeeeek out loud lol I always get weird looks from people haha, such a strange feeling. Is this his head? I know baby is head down.. It sometimes feels like he's poking me in my hips.
  • Options
    Yes! I actually felt mine hiccup into my left hip last night- it was a strange feeling!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I told my husband it feels like he's playing piano down there!
  • Options
    Lol, yes it tickles so bad. I literally end up giggling and everyone around me looks at me like I am crazy. Oh well, it's one of the sweeter feelings of pregnancy, and it will all be over soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haha yes! Kid likes to push against my hips and stick his butt up. Super cute. But definitely can be uncomfortable!
  • Options
    So glad I'm not the only one!!!
  • Options
    Yes!  Same here!  I am only 31 weeks though.  For the past week or two, I feel the baby only down by my hips or under my bellybutton, which is bizarre to me.  I was wondering if that meant he was head-down already and was going to ask at my upcoming appt this week.  I don't remember my first baby being so low so early.
  • Options
    I get this all the time, funny that someone posted about it. The baby is mostly on my right side. Doc felt around and said baby is head down, but the movement in my hip is crazy...must be a hand or elbow. I didn't even think babies could reach into that area, but maybe it's reverberation?