November 2015 Moms

When is the best time for a 4D scan??

So im currently 27 weeks pregnant with my first child and want to make a booking for my 4D ultrasound but im not sure when to book it for? I've heard how if its to late the baby is to squished up!? So is 27 weeks to early???

Answers

• I would call the place that is doing it and ask them. They can tell you what is the best time to do it.
  • I went at 28 weeks and baby boy still had too much room and didn't cooperate. He was facing my spine the whole time and didn't want to play with me. The lady was nice enough to offer a rescan so I'm going this week at 31 wks. For sure call the place and ask what they prefer!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had one at 20 weeks for a "gender reveal" and they suggested between 28-32 weeks. I was hoping to get another one at 30 weeks, but, well, baby had other plans.

*she truly hates being monitored*
    photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This was mine at 30 weeks!
  • I just had mine to. 28-29 weeks. They had me come back twice because she was so smooshed. They always have there feet and hands in there faces. I was disappointed with the pictures I got. I've I had known that the pictures would be as bad as they were i wouldn't have paid that much $.
  • I had mine done last pregnancy at 30 weeks and we mainly got face pictures as he was squished. 

They say 24-28 for whole body pics and 28-32 for facial pictures, but every place has diffferent preferred times

• I had mine done at 29weeks! Even got a
    Little video of him yawning!!