1st Trimester

My Update: now passing clumped tissue like discharge

Hi everyone. I'm pushed back to 5 weeks because at my u/s today all there is were a gestational sac and a yolk sac. No fetal pole. I was somehow relieved though because 2 weeks ago we saw nothing (we thought I was already 4 wks back then based on my LMP). And yes, I have UTI now which was the cause of my spotting (inflamed bladder=irritated uterus). Note: The spotting started out pink then red-brown, then coffee ground looking dark red/brown.

But just right after my appointment, I started passing tissue like discharge. I'm not sure if this is a side effect of the antibiotics and the synthetic progesterone I'm taking, but I'm really freaked out because I already know my pregnancy is high risk at this point. I'm also having very bad allergies in general and been sneezing a lot, and each time I sneeze I'm afraid I'm causing pain to myself in the lower abdominal area.

I'm so stressed out the my 2nd pregnancy is THIS complicated unlike my smooth sailing first one. Anyhoo, just wondering if anyonr out there experienced having the same clumpy white/pink discharge at around 5 weeks or at least in the 1st trimester?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My Update: now passing clumped tissue like discharge

• I haven't experienced this but if you haven't already I would definitely call your doctor and let them know what is going on. Best of luck to you, keep us updated
  • It's been so crazy for me, there's something new going on everyday since a few days ago. Thanks for the response, I'll keep you posted!
  • Loading the player...
  • I would for sure call your doctor... also, are u doing oral progesterone or vaginal.
    Did you have a vaginal ultrasound?
  • Don't be afraid to call your doctor back, especially if something concerning happened after the appointment. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Hi, im on oral synthetic progesterone.. my sister whos a nurse said it might be pus from the UTI but i think its too big to be coming out with the pee.. (sorry for TMI) im thinking it shouldve been hella painful.. im sooo scared to go to the bathroom everytime.
  • Also yes i had two transv ultrasounds around 2 weeks apart.. absolutely no contact with SO whatsoever for about 3 weeks now (since i learned i was preg)
  • I'd go see your doc to put your mind at ease. Discharge changes A LOT in pregnancy, so it's probably totally normal. Hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• You could have tissue/cloudy urine with a bladder/UTI/kidney infection. If you put a maxi pad on you should be able to see if the shedding is constant.

If it's only present when you urinate then odds are it has to do with your bladder/kidneys or urethra vs. Your uterus. Definitely contact your provider. You don't want that getting out of control.

Also, water. Water like you've never had before. Stick some lemon or lime juice in there. It can help clear an kidney/bladder issues fairly easily. You might need pg-safe antibiotics, but the more you flush your system the better off you'll be.

Good luck!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thank you ladies for the advice!