Babies on the Brain

Not pregnancy related...

So I did a bad, bad thing.
Young Living has an unheard of promo right now, for discounted starter kits!! I am a huge fan of those oils and been meaning to get a kit but never had the money, etc. However....it came to my attention they were running a sale. So of course I bought one!! Plus some cedarwood to help me sleep, and basil oil for my muscles.....
I shouldn't have. Funds are still tight, but I couldn't resist!! It's only going on for another 2 days... I haven't told my husband yet.... But I'm sure he will discover it in our join bank account!! O.o
Lol I told myself it's to benefit my mom as well because I signed up under her ;) But still!
Oh well, I'm excited for my loot to arrive!! It really was a good deal...
Anyone else out spending money/getting in trouble this weekend??

Re: Not pregnancy related...

• @lovearoo the starter kits are pretty amazing. We swear by lavender and cedarwood in our house.

I'm cutting my own spending off for awhile. I just bought myself an elliptical and we will be having a pricey next weekend - Our guy is turning 4.
  • I love my peppermint and thieves. I swear by thieves during cold season! Lavender is up there too!

As for you original question, we've been trying to rope in our spending too. We had an expensive august travelling for 3 weeks for weddings, family visits etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I got accustomed to a certain lifestyle... It's so hard to not spend any money anymore! :( I totally justified this one though, given everything you get in the package and what you normally would pay... I finally told my husband last night. He wasn't happy but he got over it. Lol. He does enjoy those oils himself ;)
    Like I said, it will definitely get used around my house!
  • @lovearoo My husband was a skeptic about oils...until I made him muscle pain cream with panaway. So he secretly enjoys them too.
  • Oh man, I won a sample oil at a DoTerra party and loved it, but made myself stop since it seems like a pretty big financial can of worms to open! We're both pretty healthy, but if that changes I might pursue it more.

I will mention that I learned in my research that some oils aren't TTC/PG friendly. Just something to keep in mind for the not too distant future. Enjoy the kit!
  • Hehehe funny how they change their minds if they see a benefit!
    @Xstatic3333 I never thought about that! I'm going to have to look into that and see what I should avoid...