• Options
    **lurking from WTO**

congrats @saladflambe!!!!!!
    Me: 27 
    Love of my life: 41 
    Step-mother to an amazing 13-year-old boy 
    TTC starting August 2015 

• Options
    @MegH128 well if you want to get it, FF is having a one year membership for $25. I haven't bought it yet either. I'm debating it. I feel like the only thing I would really want out of it is the chart comparison.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:14/5

CD/DPO: 20, 0

Timing: EOD throughout my cycle but -4, -1, (he was out of town on Saturday and had to leave again today, I'm really hoping late last night did it)

Testing plans: I have a 7 dpo Progesterone test and I'm hoping I can hold out for the full 14 days. I'm sure I won't hold out for the entire two weeks but one can hope.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I am freaking out about not having my husband here.  He went out of town on Saturday so that threw off our schedule and I'm really frustrated because of it.  However, I am really excited that we DTD late last night, I'm hopeful that it put his spermies into position.  I was showing fertile CM for the past two days and it was at it was definitely at its peak last night.  I just wish he was here today so that we could have had a little insurance sex.

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.  I would love to spend a day as Eleanor Roosevelt.  I think people underestimate how powerful she actually was.  I would love to spend a day in her life so that I could look at the important contributions that she made.
  • Options
    lurking from WTO
    Congrats @SaladFlambe !! H&H 9 months!! 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    @raesmith9 I would totally do it, it was so worth it when I bought it for $25.
  • Options
    @saladflambe

Yyyyaaaayyyy!!! Sending all the happy thoughts for your H&H 9 Months!!!
  • Options
    **Lurking from WTO**

Congrats @saladflambe - H&H 9 months!

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    fitlady21 said:

Oops.. Forgot to attach my chart.

@fitlady21 Your chart doesn't look as though you've ovulated to me. Did you use OPKs?

If not, then FF gave you CH due to watery CM and three temps that are higher than your very recent temps. However, when you look at all temps as a whole, they're all within the same range. I don't see a temp shift, even on the day with CH. Keep HIO and consider adding OPKs if you this month isn't your cycle.
  • Options
    @josie12367 thank you. I'm going to bed with fx that my temp goes up and spotting stops.

@raesmith9 I may just pay the 25$. I didn't think I'd use it either. During my free trial I spent way too much time on the data analysis tools as though it were a crystal ball. I was holding off for my sanity's sake, lol.
  • Options
    @mrstmoose I just bought it. Thanks. I never heard anyone say they didn't like it so why not.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Lurking

@saladflambe CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

• Options
    Congratulations @saladflambe !