Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hello Again!

Hello ladies!  Not sure if people remember me, I participated a bunch in May- July and decided to quit trying and concentrate on getting married in Oct.  Unfortunately, due to family health issues, we have decided to postpone the wedding and are now focused on TTGP.  This will be baby #1 for both us, 3rd cycle trying and I am on my 2ww, (not sure exactly how many DPO since I haven't been temping the last month).  

When I first started posting, I was more relaxed, excited about learning about my fertility, and not so concerned about having a baby right away (if it happens, great, if not, fine).  Now, with my wedding postponed and completely planned, my dad's health being even more of a worry, I'm feeling the pressure and stress of having this baby.  I want him/her now because I don't know how long I have with my dad.  I think I'm still grieving and having a baby is my way of focusing on something else, something positive.  I just worry that I will turn this into something negative, especially when it doesn't happen right away.  

Anyway, thanks for reading... excited to be back at it and to get to know all of you!

cheers! 
Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
Fiance : 30, Federal Government
Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
NTNP : May 2015
TTC#1 : Sept 2015

Re: Hello Again!