February 2016 Moms

Monday madness!

I see a bunch of the posts in bmw are food cravings so what is you current craving that's just out of reach... Or that you're stopping to get on your way home today??

Gifs and pics are even better!!!

Re: Monday madness!

• My H has been thinking I'm completely insane. I have had this craving of pepperoni pizza dipped in nacho cheese. I finally got some, but it seems to be almost all I want now. I sent my H shopping last week and he bought me pepperoni pizza, but he forgot the cheese. :-( So last night we had pizza and I dipped it in sour cream because I didn't have nacho cheese. It was actually better than I thought it would be.
  • Loading the player...
  • Out of reach are waffle fries dipped in Nacho cheese. I've seriously been wanting to eat them for a month... It has to be that I know I can't get these specific ones that i want
  • I had this amazing gyro at the state fair last week. I want another so bad.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• kris10mackris10mac member
    edited August 2015
    Chipotle. I would pay good money for someone to bring me a bowl right now.

Edit: pic fail
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • My craving is out of budget so it may as well be out of reach. I want Pork Pad Thai from our local Thai restaurant but it's like $18/entree.

• I'm going to post, for a second time today haha, that all I want is chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. And maybe a loaded baked potato. And a milkshake. Pretty much if it's loaded in fat, I'm wanting it right now.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• I think someone posted about puppy chow on a thread like this awhile ago. I've been craving it since then and since I work from home I spent my lunch break making it.
  • I don't know why, but I've been wanting croissants, really any foods with flaky crust/dough for the past several days.  I am going to break soon.  Like today soon.

I take it all back.  I just googled chocolate croissant images and this came up.  I want this, whatever it is.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I want Chinese but H wants Mexican. We'll see who wins.... It's usually not me :(
  • On facebook someone posted a picture of Chinese food and I kinda want that. But other wise, no cravings at the moment.
  • GIVE ME ALL THE CARBS!

Lunch today is Panera tomato soup in a sourdough bread bowl. With a soft dinner roll to dip and a cookie for dessert. I also finished off a bag 1/4 full of pretzels on the way to and from Panera.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • I don't know why, but I've been wanting croissants, really any foods with flaky crust/dough for the past several days.  I am going to break soon.  Like today soon.

I take it all back.  I just googled chocolate croissant images and this came up.  I want this, whatever it is.

Yum! I want that
  • I havent had very many cravings. Its hard to just find food that sounds good enough to eat. Lately I am able to eat subway grilled chicken breast with veggies, shrimp crunchy rolls sushi and toast. Friends and family feel like I am not eating enough :( Im trying my best!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've been craving enchilada soup from chilis. But I have had a bad cold all week so this soup is just perfect. I could really go for some inn n out, taco shop carne asada fries ... Yum
  • For lunch yesterday I had a spicy asiago chicken sandwich from Wendy's. For dinner last night, I had a spicy asiago chicken sandwich from Wendy's. But hey, I did get fries for lunch but a baked potato and salad as a side for dinner. Soooo good.

I plan to take DD to dunkin donuts tomorrow to check out these new reeses donuts and the pumpkin cheesecake donuts that came out today. I have never set foot in a dunkin donuts, but I am so ready for pumpkin, and reeses is just a given to be delicious!

• No real cravings. I want to eat everything. Managed to eat sort of healthy today, as we are going out to celebrate our anniversary tonight (it's Wednesday, but I have open house that night and we have a dr appt tomorrow evening).
  • There's a Japanese steakhouse and their fried rice comes with this awesome sauce and their noodles mmmm....
    But usually something sounds good and then I go to eat and it either doesn't taste good or smells bad :((
  • Buffalo Wild Wings. Dh won't let me have them!!!
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • I picked up some mike and Ike's today and fruit mentos. Bring on the sugar!!!!
  • I've been wanting a chocolate milkshake from McDonald's. So random because I usually like a thick shake that tastes like dark chocolate. But I just want something kind of thin and barely chocolatey
  • I am thinking a lot about beef jerky these days. Just stopped on the way home to get a bag. Anybody else super hungry 24/7? I'm almost 17 weeks and suddenly can't stop eating. Growth spurt maybe?
  • Hmm...I'm not really craving anything! I definitely don't want the lasagna in my oven right now, but the garlic bread sounds good.
  • I wanted hot wings earlier..
    So i got them :D so happy to have my appetite back!
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

Mmmm I love Asian zing mmmmmmm

I plan to take DD to dunkin donuts tomorrow to check out these new reeses donuts and the pumpkin cheesecake donuts that came out today. I have never set foot in a dunkin donuts, but I am so ready for pumpkin, and reeses is just a given to be delicious!

H just had the Reces square from DD this weekend and loooved it, enjoy!
  • Pumpkin cheesecake donut sounds amazing! Not a DD anywhere near me though.

Just thinking about spicy foods makes my stomach hurt.

Well that's just mean! I would anyways.
  • I bought some Berry Chantilly cake from Whole Foods. So very yummy!