February 2016 Moms

Gtky Sunday

2»

Re: Gtky Sunday

• Favorite book: HP series, The Christmas Train by David Baldacci, Peace Like a River by Leif Enger

Favorite Author: JK Rowling, Jodi Picoult

What did you want to be when you were little? A writer, teacher, librarian, or politician.

Someone to hire: Cleaning, 100%. I'm the worst housekeeper but a messy house stresses me out. DH cooks and does a lot of the yardwork, so yeah. Cleaning fo sho.

One Meal: That's so hard. Maybe burritos? Or pizza. I loooove pizza.
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • @cbou YES! I think I ended up buying Shiver the day it came out because so many of the people I follow on Twitter were buzzing about it (the majority of people I follow anyway are writers/authors so..yeah lol). The only books I didn't like of hers were her fae books but I hate fairies in general.

I have to say I was a little weirded out when I was first reading it but I loved Grace, Sam, Isabella, and especially Cole SO MUCH.

If you liked that then definitely check out the Raven Boys. The final book, book 4, comes out in February I think and it has been such a lonnnng wait since book 1 came out and I'm dying but it's so worth it. I've re-read the series more than once (usually before the new book comes out) and I really can't say how much I love it enough. The world she built is just amazing and you pick up on so many little things during re-reads that suddenly make so much sense. <3<3<3
  • Loading the player...
  • I just started reading a new to me Nicholas Evans book and I forgot how much I adored his stuff!

I keep coming back to this thread mostly for reading inspiration :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Happy Birthday Month to Me!

• @MamaFroFro me too! I keep writing down authors or book titles :)

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • @brushesnbrunch - I hated that she ended the series like that, but that is very cool! I think James deserves his own series about his adventures at Hogwarts!
  •  
    What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author to read?  Jodi Picoult

What did you want to be when you were little?  Environmental lawyer

If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?  Cleaning.  I despise dusting.  And vacuuming.  And scrubbing the bathroom.  And laundry...yeah, definitely cleaning. 

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Chicken Parm.  But I could be swayed by a Lobster Roll.  And no McDonald's does not count.  I mean fresh from the boat.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic