Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday

Re: TWW Monday

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/2

Timing: -3

Testing plans: none as of yet

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: This is a rant and a rave.  A rant against my cycle and myself for not temping before now!  All of my signs (I thought) pointed to a completely different O date, but FF gave me something different, and after going back through the very little charting that I have done, I have concluded that 1. My timing is terrible  2. Next month I have a much better chance.  So while I'm a little down about my chances this month, I am ecstatic that I finally have some insight into what is going on down there.

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.  This one is really hard, but I would probably say Thomas Jefferson, or another founding father.  I am obsessed with the Constitution, so Early America is a great period for me.
    Mr and Mrs C married 12/20/2006
    SAHM to 6 amazing animals
    The dogs: Caspian and Isolde
    The cats: Marcus, Cleopatra, Luke, and Mimi
    TTC #1 as of July 2015

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..." Jeremiah 1:5a

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Oops.. Forgot to attach my chart.
  • Loading the player...
  • **Lurking from WTO**

Congrats @saladflambe!!!

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited August 2015
    fitlady21 said:

Oops.. Forgot to attach my chart.

Hmm...your chart looks kind of complicated. What happened on CD 14/15? Your post-O temps are in range with a lot of your pre-O temps. Maybe next cycle (if things don't work out this time around) you can try temping vaginally?

**Edited because autocorrect is wrong
    BabyGaga
  • fitlady21 said:

Oops.. Forgot to attach my chart.

Hmm...your chart looks kind of complicated. What happened on CD 14/15? Your post-O temps are in range with a lot of your pre-O temps. Maybe next cycle (if things don't work out this time around) you can try temping vaginally?

**Edited because autocorrect is wrong
    I discarded cd 14 and 15 because I temped at 8:45 and 9 compared to 5 am. Felt like maybe that was why it was such a big temp difference
  • Congrats @saladflambe

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing:-4,-3,-2,-1,0,+1

Testing plans: none

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I had some spotting, nothing too crazy, but my temps took a nose dive this morning. All the af signs. 5 day lp?! Seriously started to cry when I saw it. This was out first month allowed to try again. We were so confident with our timing too.

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.
    I would be a hippie at Woodstock. I always feel like I missed my time and I would have loved Woodstock.
  • Hmm...I would think as long as you were asleep at least 3 hours and temped as soon as you woke it would still be pretty accurate. I temp anywhere between 6-9 am depending on whether I worked the night before (late to sleep, late to wake), or went to bed at a normal time on a night off. My chart has a lot of open circles because of this, but still has a clear pattern and temp shift. If you put those two back in does it eliminate your crosshairs?
    BabyGaga
  • Forgot my chart
  • ****Lurking from WTO*****

Congrats @saladflambe!  You can totally do this withdrawal thing!  And good call on calling the psychiatrist, you can kill two birds with one stone. :)
  • Lurking from WTO....

CONGRATS @saladflambe

• **Lurking from WTO**

@saladflambe - congrats!! :D
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/4

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0

Testing plans: Make it to at least 12 dpo (so hard)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Got multiple positive opk's this month on a digital so definitely hoping that ff got my O day right.

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.
    That's a tough one, I'll think about it :)
  • MegH128  how long is your LP normally?
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Another WTO lurker... Congrats @saladflambe !!!
    I sincerely hope you get the rest you need and that you have a H&H 9 months!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• crdocrdo member
    Lurky-loo from WTO

Congrats @saladflambe! H&H 9 mo to you!

FX @housewifehobbyist!
  • Congrats, @saladflambe - hope you're next @housewifehobbyist

Month/Cycle: 8/11

CD/DPO:17/3

Timing:-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing plans: Who knows - it's all about self control, which I don't have.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Tomorrow, I will enter month #9 of TTC.  Sometimes I think I'm handling the stress better than before and other times worse.  I try to stay rational and hopeful, but not stupidly optimistic.  It's hard not to obsess about every little thing.  What you eat, how much you exercise, should I not drink, should I give up sushi, etc.  Trying to have the right attitude and stay busy.

Maybe Kate Middleton - without the whole having to sleep with Prince William and deal with crazy royal in-laws.  Just for body, hair, and clothes...also, ability to get pregnant and look amazing still.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -2, 0

Testing plans: Waiting for 18 high temps

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: My chart is making me a little crazy.  Every month around day 14 or 15, I get one really low temp that makes FF think I'm ovulating.  I use a Mabis orally, and temp at the same time every day.  This month I am pretty sure that day 15 was O day, but last month it took me until 17 DPO to start wondering if FF was wrong about the date it picked.  Eventually I got my period and realized FF was fooled by the low temp on day 14, when I really must have ovulated more like day 20 (my luteal phase is not 18 days long - more like 12 days). I had to set O date manually, which I'm still a little uncomfortable about.  That was all last month, but I'm worried that it could happen again.  My "high" post-O temps just aren't very high, and it makes me wonder if I'm still WTO.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I've attached July's chart as well, so you can see what I mean....

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.  I'll have to think about this one.  I'm leaning toward a queen.  Who wouldn't want to be Queen for a Day?

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • angiemlarsonangiemlarson member
    edited August 2015

Just got a bfn at 9dpo praying I'm still in for the month, everything I've read says it's still too early to test :(

Month/cycle: 6/6
    CD/Dpo: 24/9
    Timing: -4, -2, 0
    Testing plans: 12dpo

GTKY: If you could spend a day as someone else dead or alive who would it be.

Jean Hagen/ aka Lina Lamont from singing in the rain. I love that movie... If I could Just Dance and sing like that for one day
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/6-7

Timing: -3, ? -2

Testing plans: AF due Friday so later this week Wednesday or Thursday.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Just started temping this month.  I bought the BBT from target and it doesn't seem to be a whole lot accurate.   Got some terrible reviews online and I wish I didn't buy it! When I am out for this month, I am getting a new one.  My sleep has been very much off, waking up 1-2-3 AM multiple times; so my temps are probably a little off.  FF marked my O day as CD 17.  For some reason I feel like it was CD 16 or very early on CD 17.  I got my very first OPK positive on CD 16 around 11AM, and by the evening it was completely gone.  CD 17 my CM was almost dry-TMI LOL.  I didn't know my O day prior, as this was my first month temping, so I aimed the BD to be for CD 14 :( I will deff keep using the BBT and the OPK-as now I know how to use it.  My OPK were all negative and I figured I just wasn't catching the surge.  I've had some weird symptoms, but not thinking to much of it until its BFP :) Bloating, left sided pelvic pain, and a nose bleed yesterday, sore boobs today.  I could contribute them to many other things too.

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.  HMMMM probably someone who was rich and famous so I could travel the world :) haha in a day of course.
  • vinerievinerie member
    edited August 2015

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -2, 0

Testing plans: Waiting for 18 high temps

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: My chart is making me a little crazy.  Every month around day 14 or 15, I get one really low temp that makes FF think I'm ovulating.  I use a Mabis orally, and temp at the same time every day.  This month I am pretty sure that day 15 was O day, but last month it took me until 17 DPO to start wondering if FF was wrong about the date it picked.  Eventually I got my period and realized FF was fooled by the low temp on day 14, when I really must have ovulated more like day 20 (my luteal phase is not 18 days long - more like 12 days). I had to set O date manually, which I'm still a little uncomfortable about.  That was all last month, but I'm worried that it could happen again.  My "high" post-O temps just aren't very high, and it makes me wonder if I'm still WTO.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I've attached July's chart as well, so you can see what I mean....

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.  I'll have to think about this one.  I'm leaning toward a queen.  Who wouldn't want to be Queen for a Day?

How are you so sure about your LP? Along with your temp rise on the 14th, other signs in your chart also suggest O on the 15th for last month (c.f. CP, Ovulation pain).
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• aloha5736aloha5736 member
    edited August 2015
    vinerie (edited) Well I know because i've been off BCP for two years.  It made me very sick and have hormonal issues.  Long Story! I feel so much better now though.  

I've kept track of my AF for two years (to basically know when I was expecting it) on an app.  When I got off BCP I didn't know when to expect it.  My average cycle is 26 days and this app is always within a day or two of my expected AF, mostly always correct.  It gives me an "average cycle" length.  So I know my cycle should be 26 days or 27-28 at the latest.  

I've had this right sided exactly where my O should be since CD 16.  Its become less, but every afternoon i've had a little twinge/burning of pain from that one side.  So I'm not really sure what O pain is-but I would assume that is it.  Every day it's been less and less, but i've had it since I ovulated.  Earlier CD 16 it last for hours, now it comes and goes throughout the day.  

CD 14 I had the EWCM. I dried up for a day and it came back CD 16 prompting me to take and get a pos OPK.  Its so weird lol i'm just hoping for the best haha.

P.S. TY for looking at my chart :) 

• aloha5736  you really should temp to determine O.

• I do.  Sorry I posted my TWW post and was responding to someone else!  Got to learn how to do the @raesmith9 thing :)
  • @vinerie

I should have been clearer.  I'm not actually sure of my LP, but my cycles tend to be more average length (28-29 days).  July was quite a long cycle for me. 

Prior to temping, signs (cm mostly - didn't check anything else until July) pointed to O at the usual time (day 14 - 17 or so).  Nothing leads me to think I have a freakishly long LP.  I would have to ovulate around day 10 of my cycle if that were the case, and CM always comes later than that.

So long story short, I'm not sure at all.  Based on July chart ( when I started temping), it seems that my LP would have to be either 18 days, 12 days or 8 days.  I'm guessing those numbers based on the days that there was a noticeable temp shift. Very unscientific, which makes me kind of uncomfortable.  I feel like I'm just flailing about with guesses (because I am?).

Although I didn't record it, I did POAS in July at 15 dpo, and it was negative.  So I'm fairly certain it wasn't a CP or something like that messing with my LP.

• aloha5736  gotcha. my bad! 

• aloha5736aloha5736 member
    edited August 2015
    Haha I didn't even see she was talking to someone else. I'm assuming she was responding to me LOL. God I'm so new at this. I just saw it was directly under mine. Sorry for the high jack lol
  • Yaaaay, congrats @saladflambe!

• @raesmith9 it's 15 days typically.
  • **lurking from WTO**

Congratulations @saladflambe !!!  Have a H&H 9 months! :-)
  • aloha5736 said:
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/6-7

Timing: -3, ? -2

Testing plans: AF due Friday so later this week Wednesday or Thursday.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Just started temping this month.  I bought the BBT from target and it doesn't seem to be a whole lot accurate.   Got some terrible reviews online and I wish I didn't buy it! When I am out for this month, I am getting a new one.  My sleep has been very much off, waking up 1-2-3 AM multiple times; so my temps are probably a little off.  FF marked my O day as CD 17.  For some reason I feel like it was CD 16 or very early on CD 17.  I got my very first OPK positive on CD 16 around 11AM, and by the evening it was completely gone.  CD 17 my CM was almost dry-TMI LOL.  I didn't know my O day prior, as this was my first month temping, so I aimed the BD to be for CD 14 :( I will deff keep using the BBT and the OPK-as now I know how to use it.  My OPK were all negative and I figured I just wasn't catching the surge.  I've had some weird symptoms, but not thinking to much of it until its BFP :) Bloating, left sided pelvic pain, and a nose bleed yesterday, sore boobs today.  I could contribute them to many other things too.

GTKY: If you could spend a day as another person, who would you be? Alive or dead, today or at any time period.  HMMMM probably someone who was rich and famous so I could travel the world :) haha in a day of course.
    No worries on the misunderstanding! I am on CD 27 (13 DPO), my period is supposed to be here today or tomorrow and it is not here; safe to say I am obsessing about all things fertility related. SO, since you already thanked me for viewing your chart and I am in desperate need of tearing my eyes away from my own chart, I stalked yours! 

It seems like you have a good handle on your O date. FF gave you dotted CH for 17, but I agree with you that it could have been late on CD16 as you said. Since the CH are dotted, I think FF also recognized that not everything is matching up! 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• ***Lurking from WTO***

@saladflambe congrats!
  • @vinerie

I should have been clearer.  I'm not actually sure of my LP, but my cycles tend to be more average length (28-29 days).  July was quite a long cycle for me. 

Prior to temping, signs (cm mostly - didn't check anything else until July) pointed to O at the usual time (day 14 - 17 or so).  Nothing leads me to think I have a freakishly long LP.  I would have to ovulate around day 10 of my cycle if that were the case, and CM always comes later than that.

So long story short, I'm not sure at all.  Based on July chart ( when I started temping), it seems that my LP would have to be either 18 days, 12 days or 8 days.  I'm guessing those numbers based on the days that there was a noticeable temp shift. Very unscientific, which makes me kind of uncomfortable.  I feel like I'm just flailing about with guesses (because I am?).

Although I didn't record it, I did POAS in July at 15 dpo, and it was negative.  So I'm fairly certain it wasn't a CP or something like that messing with my LP.

FF uses more than just temps to determine your O date. Looks like you had fertile CM on the 15th and a temp shift, both of which combined give a pretty good guesstimate that FF was correct in July. Don't go by temp shifts alone, also pay attention to changes in your body. Also, maybe you should temp vaginally next cycle if it doesn't work out for this one? Might not have as many peaks and valleys that way.
    BabyGaga
  • @vinerie haha thanks for making me not feel like a total idiot haha :) Good luck over the next few days and I hope for the best! I have to wait till the end of the week, but I know what you mean.  I'm totally obsessing hehe.  I don't have high hopes since i'm a few days off :/ but you never know!
  • @MegH128 FX that AF is not coming for you. I would be so confused if you went from a 15 day LP to five. And upset. Lol. But I have never seen a chart take such a deep nose dive. Have you tired to look for similar charts on FF?

• ArtlessIbexArtlessIbex member
    edited September 2015

@vinerie

FF uses more than just temps to determine your O date. Looks like you had fertile CM on the 15th and a temp shift, both of which combined give a pretty good guesstimate that FF was correct in July. Don't go by temp shifts alone, also pay attention to changes in your body. Also, maybe you should temp vaginally next cycle if it doesn't work out for this one? Might not have as many peaks and valleys that way.
    Thanks, @LizaKate1213. I might have to temp vaginally next month.
    I just can't believe my LP would be that long! But I guess I'll find out when this cycle is over. Thanks to everyone who stalked.

Eta: "stalked" not "lurked". I need more sleep.
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -2

Testing plans: Maybe tomorrow morning since I'll be 12 DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Nothing to report today. My temp has stayed up the last few days so I'm just waiting at this point!

I'm not very original but I liked the idea of Lucille Ball or Kate Middleton. It would be interesting to see what their lives are really like!
  • @raesmith9 thank you for the support. Confused and upset is exactly where I am right now. I tried looking for charts, but I'm the cheapskate who doesn't have VIP, maybe it's time I get it.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/ if I O'd, 11-9

Timing: -2 or -3, 0 or -4, -1

Testing plans: Day after missed period so... Sunday!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: BLAH for not temping.  I hate not knowing when I O'd

A terrible rich person, present time.  - I'd spend the day donating millions of their money to charities anonymously and of course putting a little in my own account as well :)  
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• MegH128 said:
    @raesmith9 thank you for the support. Confused and upset is exactly where I am right now. I tried looking for charts, but I'm the cheapskate who doesn't have VIP, maybe it's time I get it.
    @MegH128 Maybe just wait it out for a couple of days. Maybe it was a fluke? FX that tomorrow brings another high temp back up where the others were.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes