Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Question: Ovulation cramps with a blocked tube?

maryfarimaryfari member
edited August 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi ladies,
I've been diagnosed with a blocked left tube a couple of months back. Luckily, I get a heads up by feeling mild ovary pressure on my right side. That's when I get an idea my body is gearing up for ovulation (I know this to be true because it's always backed up by my temping info and opks ). So I guess my body is sort of making up for my blocked tube by helping me this way.

My question is... this month and the last month I started feeling this mild ovary pressure as early as cycle day 7 which is right about the time period officially ends for me.

Does anyone have any info if this is something I should have my doc look into or is it just normal? FYI it's a very very mild pressure... nothing painful or uncomfortable.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Question: Ovulation cramps with a blocked tube?

• Options
    maryfari said:
    Hi ladies, I've been diagnosed with a blocked left tube a couple or months back. Luckily, I get a heads up by feeling mild ovary pressure on my right side. That's when I get an idea my body is gearing up for ovulation (I know this to he true because it's always backed up by my temping info and opks ). So I guess my body is sort of making up for my blocked tube by helping me this way. My question is... this month and the last month I started feeling this mild ovary pressure as early as cycle day 7 which is right about the time period officially ends for me. Does anyone have any info if this is something I should have my doc look into or is it just normal? FYI it's a very very mild pressure... nothing painful or uncomfortable. Thanks in advance.
    Honestly, I feel ovulation-type pain throughout my cycle and sometimes it's likely just gas. I think you should view the pressure as secondary to your temping and OPKs. Definitely reach out to your doctor if you're concerned. 

• Options
    It can take a couple up to a year to get pregnant. With the issues that you may be having, I would just continue to communicate with your doctor and he/she will help you make those decisions (whether to see a RE, etc.).

Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm hypersensitive to symptoms when I'm charting, so I notice every little ache and pain. Maybe the pressure was a nearby muscle cramp or gas. If you're concerned though, call your OBGYN office to discuss.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I don't get to see my RE until 2 weeks from now. Will definitely bring this up if it persists.