February 2016 Moms

Bra Sale

WurrkingurrlWurrkingurrl member
edited August 2015 in February 2016 Moms
So I know we were talking a while ago about bra sizes changing as we are progressing through pregnancy and not wanting to spend a fortune on bras that will only fit for a short time.... I just wanted to let you all know that Hanes is having a huge sale on Maidenform bras with a bunch of styles for $9.99.  There is also free shipping on orders over $60.  
Pregnancy Ticker  

Re: Bra Sale

• I was hoping this was like Lane Bryant or something lol but thanks for sharing OP! I'm a DD-DDD pre-pregnancy so I've had to go to specialty stores for bras big enough now :( What a pain, in more ways than one!

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• I love the maternity bras that say will fit up to DD and I'm like "Well hell what do I do then since I'm a DD pre pregnancy" not to mention do you know how hard it is to find 34 DD? P.I.T.A!!!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was hoping this was like Lane Bryant or something lol but thanks for sharing OP! I'm a DD-DDD pre-pregnancy so I've had to go to specialty stores for bras big enough now :( What a pain, in more ways than one!
    Lane Bryant's big bra sale is usually in December or January I believe. You can always combine the 25 off 75 coupon with their regular buy 1 get 1 1/2 off sale too.

*Kate*

February 2016

• mcklough said:
    I was hoping this was like Lane Bryant or something lol but thanks for sharing OP! I'm a DD-DDD pre-pregnancy so I've had to go to specialty stores for bras big enough now :( What a pain, in more ways than one!
    Lane Bryant's big bra sale is usually in December or January I believe. You can always combine the 25 off 75 coupon with their regular buy 1 get 1 1/2 off sale too.
    Good to know! I'm not too familiar with their sales since I can't normally shop there, but I bought 2 bras there this weekend and am very pleasantly surprised. I'm in love with their balconette bra, it's 10x better than anything I've ever gotten from VS. Do you have to sign up for emails to get the coupon? Are their bras usually buy 1 get one 1/2 off?

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• mcklough said:
    I was hoping this was like Lane Bryant or something lol but thanks for sharing OP! I'm a DD-DDD pre-pregnancy so I've had to go to specialty stores for bras big enough now :( What a pain, in more ways than one!
    Good to know! I'm not too familiar with their sales since I can't normally shop there, but I bought 2 bras there this weekend and am very pleasantly surprised. I'm in love with their balconette bra, it's 10x better than anything I've ever gotten from VS. Do you have to sign up for emails to get the coupon? Are their bras usually buy 1 get one 1/2 off?

I used to work there and yea if you are bigger than a 36 and DD or bigger I always recommend people to try LB. Their bras are sooo much better. I used to try to squeeze into victorias secret 38DD because they said that was the size I was. Turns out they just said that because it's as big as they came there. Even before I was plus sized I started shopping there because I was technically a 34 F but the 36DDD worked ok. Then I gained weight and I was definitely a 38 or 40. I'm still in my pre pregnancy 38Gs but I had to buy some extenders because of pregnancy.  I like the balconette too but there is another one that I'm a big fan of. They are molded but not as padded and then are a full coverage too. They have a satin trim- sorry I can't remember the name of them.

I believe the B1G1 1/2 off is still pretty standard. You can just look up Lane Bryant coupon if you have a smart phone and you will find the coupons there. Hope that helps!

*Kate*

February 2016

• Aww, I'm sorry ladies.  :(   I was hoping this would be helpful for more.  I'm only a B/C, so these work for me.
    Pregnancy Ticker  

• I'm a G/H now (G after LO was born, now back up some again). I have an Anita underwire nursing bra that I LOVE. I'm needing to get a non-nursing one with a little more support/coverage, though. I'm planning on making a big Nordstrom purchase online soon to try some on (yay free shipping and returns!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Also, what the heck is it with big busted bras coming in black, nude, or white only. Big boobed gals like pretty colors, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker