Baby Names
Options

New name ideas for girl

Hi ladies...i'm usually a lurker here but I am in desperate need of your help! My hubby and I have come to a stalemate in regards to names and need some new suggestions.  I have scoured everything and would love some fresh ideas for our baby girl due in November.  We have two boys already - Nathaniel and Zachary.  Names we have tossed around but are not set on are Abigail, Cecilia and Hannah.  We want something that is traditional/classic.  FYI...he really wants to use Susannah as a middle name to honor our moms (but we are not set on this either). Please help me out with some new ideas/suggestions. Thank you so much! 

Re: New name ideas for girl

• Options
    I like all three you have on your list!

Celeste
    Theresa
    Corrine
    Linnea
    Rebecca
    Felicity
    Miranda
    Mallory
    Maureen
    Vivian
    Simone
    Selah
    Audra
    Eliza
    Miriam
    Melanie
    Lauren

• Options
    Cecilia and Hannah are both lovely but if you are seriously considering Susannah for a middle name I would toss them because they all have a similar sound. Abigail Susannah sounds nice. Other suggestions:

Audrey
    Bethany
    Gwendolyn
    Elizabeth
    Gabrielle
    Juliet
    Claire
    Rachel
    Margot
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Imogen
    Georgina
    Adele
    Francesca
    Naomi
    Phillipa
  • Options
    I like Cecelia the most on your list but it doesn't flow with Susannah.

Adelaide, Aurora, Madeleine, Holly, Scarlett, Caroline, Claire, Deanna, Penelope, Mary, Joanna, Violet, Eleanor, Victoria, Nicolette, Kaia, Mabel, Lucille, Bethany.
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Options
    Since you have two boys with names that could have nicknames, I was thinking Cecelia or Celia with the nn "CeCe". But seeing as how you are thinking of Susannah, I agree with the PP that you should chuck Hannah and Cecelia because of ending of those names paired with Susannah. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic