January 2016 Moms
Options

Finally 20 weeks!

hey ladies! 20 weeks (for some of us) is finally here! I cant believe we are already at the half way mark! I feel like to get to 12 weeks was so slow but now its flying by! How is everyone doing? I go for my anatomy ultrasound tomorrow and get to find out the gender. Im hoping baby is doing alright! Has anyone else had their scan yet? I know some places are 19 weeks some are 20. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Re: Finally 20 weeks!

• Options

20 weeks today and I have my anatomy scan in about an hour! So excited! Good luck with yours tomorrow, let's hope for healthy and cooperative babies!

• Options
    Good luck! I had mine in Wednesday. It's really fascinating. Not just seeing your baby and finding out the gender (it's a little girl!) but the technology is amazing. You can see all the bones, fingers and toes, facial features even the spine and brain. Husband made me laugh and I saw the baby jiggle, which made me laugh even more. And some more, so I had to look away. Best wishes girls!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope your babies cooperate! I had my appt on Friday and found out it's a boy! But he was upside down so the tech couldn't get all the measurements. Must be a stomach sleeper like his mom! :x
  • Options
    ashs88 said:

20 weeks today and I have my anatomy scan in about an hour! So excited! Good luck with yours tomorrow, let's hope for healthy and cooperative babies!

Good luck today! Let us know how it goes!!
  • Options

Good luck! I had mine in Wednesday. It's really fascinating. Not just seeing your baby and finding out the gender (it's a little girl!) but the technology is amazing. You can see all the bones, fingers and toes, facial features even the spine and brain. Husband made me laugh and I saw the baby jiggle, which made me laugh even more. And some more, so I had to look away. Best wishes girls!

Ah thats amazing! Congratulations on the baby girl! How exciting! Im very excited to go tomorrow! A little scared because who knows if everything is ok up until know but so excited to see the little one and find out the gender!
  • Options
    I will be 22 weeks Wednesday and had mine at 20 weeks. All is good for baby boy! I'm sure everything will go great!!!
  • Options
    N1col3 said:

I hope your babies cooperate! I had my appt on Friday and found out it's a boy! But he was upside down so the tech couldn't get all the measurements. Must be a stomach sleeper like his mom! :x

Congrats on the boy! Very exciting!! Ive heard a few people say theirs was so active they couldnt get proper measurements! Hopefully the little one cooperated!
  • Options
    Just had our anatomy scan this morning!! Finally we know now! It's a little baby girl for us!! :-)
  • Options

Just had our anatomy scan this morning!! Finally we know now! It's a little baby girl for us!! :-)

Congratulations!! Thats so exciting!
  • Options

I will be 22 weeks Wednesday and had mine at 20 weeks. All is good for baby boy! I'm sure everything will go great!!!

Congratulations!!!