1st Trimester

Itchy face anyone?!?!

hi, I'm actually not positive if I'm pregnant yet. If I am then I would be about 4 weeks today (waiting a couple days for missed period before I test). Last night my boyfriend commented that I my face looked really "glowy". Haha. Today I've noticed that my face is itching like crazy! I don't have a rash and I haven't changed anything that I use or eat.... Has anyone else experienced this? It's super annoying! Lol

Re: Itchy face anyone?!?!

• Pregnancy symptoms can be very similar to pms symptoms. If your symptoms are caused by a pregnancy you will be able to turn a test positive. If you don't get a positive hpt your symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy. Good luck!
  • Can you please explain why you think it's easier to go online and ask internet strangers about random symptoms than it is the take a HPT? I truly do not understand...

If you are pregnant enough for symptoms, you are pregnant enough to turn a test positive. If it's negative, your face is itchy for another reason.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • aundriaPaundriaP member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited August 2015
    @aundriaP wow. 1st of all, no one name called or cussed at you and as far as "trolling" goes- you were the one that "trolled" your way in here (to the 1st trimester board) to ask about a possible pregnancy.
    2nd TB is probably not the best place for you if you want beat-around-the-bush, sugar-coated replies. The women here are very straight forward.
    3rd its against TOU to ask if we think you're pregnant (which is pretty much what you did).
    4th have a great day :)
    Edited for spelling.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes