Trying to Get Pregnant

Step Away From This Post

14567810»

Re: Step Away From This Post

• Loading the player...
  • I think I clearly miss understood what TTC meant...
  • Of what? The message from your lulu person? Read. I said she sent it to watch that unravel. And it did. Entertaining.

So you admit to trolling? Which is what that is... What say you @BumpAdmin ?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @MrsValerieWood : you can unstar the post if you don't want a bunch of notifications.

Trust, for all the flaming I've had over the years. This one bit of troll bait makes me giggle!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @PrimRoseMama people clearly get very heated in the TTC board. They need a board where you can ask questions about where to post questions. lol
  • @ALittleCountry I liked the knot but this seems like a totally different beast. Luckily I spend enough time on forums to not let the hazing bother me. lol
  • @PrimRoseMama They need to write a "What to expect when you post on the Bump".
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.
    Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.
    To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"