Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Items for newborns

Hey all you mummies!

Im an 18 year old first time mother (due in november)
And would like to know what to purchase for my daughter as a newborn, i haven't the slighest idea i obviously have all the basics, like a cot, moses basket, rocker, swing, change table, high chair and pram/capsule set etc.
But i was wondering what else is really helpful to have and what you mummies sware by?

Thankyou all so much in advanced for helping me out.
I did know and have everything organised for if i ever became pregnant but i moved and lost the list and baby brain has gotten me bad..

Re: Items for newborns

• Baby carrier! I have the k'tan and loving it! It's nice to have two free hands :)
  • Swaddle blankets or sleep sacks. Some type of music maker (I've downloaded a few white noise apps on my phone) or a mobile. I never realized how much it soothes them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby carrier! I have the k'tan and loving it! It's nice to have two free hands :)
    I also have a K'tan and love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A baby carrier, make sure you have multiple ways of playing music (especially if it comes with your bouncer etc. You'll get sick of the songs lol), coconut oil (works wonders for everything from sore nipples, diaper rash, cradle cap, baby acne etc.), swaddlers, sleep sacks.