August 2015 Moms

Today is the day that i snap!

Up until today I have stayed pretty positive and have had a lot of patience with everyone. Today is the day that I woke up and thought "I can't believe I'm still pregnant, I'm tired of waking up pregnant." I'm in pain and sleep deprived from being in pain. I'm 40 weeks and 2 days and will be induced on Monday, which is comforting to know that it will end soon, but I still can't help feeling agitated with my body and everyone asking if I'm having him today or if he is coming soon. Then I get even more agitated when they say "he will come when he is ready," or I get a list of ways to induce on my own. I Just want to punch them in the face when they say things like that. Just ready to hold my little man and to reclaim my body. Sorry for the bitch fest I just had to vent. I try to remind myself that there are women going through the same thing without running water and electricity or proper healthcare. It humbles me a bit, but not today. Today is the day I want this to be over!

Re: Today is the day that i snap!

• Try being 40+6!!! My texts and phone calls have been coming for three weeks already! I feel you. It's been a long road and I'm ready to meet my baby girl! Good luck to you this weekend; I agree turn off your phone and try to relax. Good luck Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Almost there momma. Hang in there.
  • dpmm93dpmm93 member
    edited August 2015
    I feel your pain! I have another appointment Monday just to come up with a game plan for how long they'll let me go overdue. I just want to hold my LO!
  • So close to being done! Hang in there mama
  • It's the worst aye! My advice is don't tell anyone you don't have to that you are being induced on Monday! And keep phone off!!
  • 40w2d was exactly when I hit my breaking point as well! Hang in there mama, might be hard to believe but you forget all about it as soon as you LO arrives! Good luck to you!
  • Thanks for all of the uplifting words everyone! They helped more than you could even know.
  • Ha! I get it! I am 41 weeks!!! and hospital scheduled induction on Sep. 2nd! i'll be 41 and 4 days!!!! they must be crazy.... I am actually going to L&D tomorrow morning per my drs. request. and I refuse to leave lolz she is on call so hopefully she won't let me out :D
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I totally get it. I am usually such a positve person but I was SUPER cranky yesterday for the same reason, and people will NOT leave me alone. My parents are here too and I love them dearly, but I feel like I haven't had a moment to myself. Now that I'm past my due date, nobody wants me left alone. Tomorrow I'm just leaving the house and I will come home when I feel like it. They will all just have to deal with that.
  • I feel everything you are saying! I'm 40+3 and feel like a crazy person because I just want this baby out.
    I've also been put on maternity leave so I also feel like I'm wasting part of my ten week leave with no baby!
    I have to say though it is a little comforting that I am not the only one stuck in pregnancy purgatory.