May 2016 Moms
Options

Is anyone else getting these symptoms???

Hello!! I was wondering if anyone else at this stage is getting really bloated, experiencing cramps and extreme fatigue? Thank you!

Re: Is anyone else getting these symptoms???

• Options
    Yes, people have been posting about their symptoms in this thread:

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well if you noticed, on my other thread, my question is never answered
  • Options
    SABRUS2011SABRUS2011 member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    lalala2004lalala2004 member
    edited August 2015
    Who's yelling? Personally, I like message boards that are well organized, and I'm willing to work towards making May 2016 a helpful, user friendly, low clutter environment. I personally find that to be more inviting. If you disagree, that's your prerogative, but it hardly makes anyone that feels differently "hateful" as you claim.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    tigerfish227tigerfish227 member
    edited August 2015
    Nothing hateful was said. She simply directed the op to a helpful thread that everyone already had been posting in about the same topic. I agree with pp that having too many different threads clutters things up and makes it less enjoyable. Plus it's in the guidelines to read thru previous threads and try not to duplicate the same topics. Right now it may not be a big deal because it's early and there aren't as many users but I doubt you'll be as thrilled about reading multiple threads about the same exact thing when there are a hundred or more girls all posting about how they have heartburn and gas wanting to know if this is normal.