March 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change!

mrspepper05mrspepper05 member
edited August 2015 in March 2016 Moms
Week: 12

What's new with baby (size, development): plum

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I started a pinterest board called "Maternity Fashion." Does that count? 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: The nausea has gotten so much better this week!!! Glorious!!! Still exhausted and constipated. Can't wait for that to end.

GTKY: What do you do for a living? SAHM
Married 7.29.05 :: DD1 5.11.10 :: DD2 1.23.13 :: Baby Boy due 3.13.16!

March 2016 January Siggy: Pregnant Lady Problems

Re: Sunday Ticker Change!

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Week: 13

What's new with baby (size, development): my little baby peach :)

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: This weekend we told our whole family and my step kids. The relief of getting rid of this secret and sharing excitement is SO NICE.

Rant/rave/symptoms: Feeling less angry then the previous 4 weeks, also a lot less sleepy.

GTKY: What do you do for a living? Manage a mortgage office
  • Options
    Week: 11

What's new with baby (size, development): Lime/Poker Chip/Brussels Sprout  No more webbed fingers and toes!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I ordered some maternity shirts today and a bigger bra, that's it though.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: This has been a ROUGH week.  I thought my nausea/aversions were better but no, all I've been able to eat are french fries and tater tots.  Lots of headaches and mood swings too.  I'm ready to be hungry again!

GTKY: What do you do for a living? IT