January 2016 Moms
Options

Help with middle name

We are having our second child Jan 28 and have found out it's a girl. We've already had a name but can't figure out a middle name. We have already tried all the family names. Her name will be Hazel. HELP! Open for suggestions!!

Re: Help with middle name

• Options
    LeAnn, Leann, Leean
    Rose
    .... I see why you're having a hard time!
  • Options
    Some of my favorite middle names are Grace and Marie, I think both sound nice. Victoria would also be a pretty sounding name and would give an uncommon name some grounding.
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seconding Grace. May/Mae also flows well.
  • Options
    I like family names in the mn spot. Anyone in your family you would want to honor?
    Some other suggestions...
    Hazel June
    Hazel Jean
    Hazel Elise
    Hazel Frances
    Hazel Emmeline
    Hazel Josephine
    Hazel Caroline
    Hazel Claire
  • Options
    Hazel Grace is beautiful but beware that it is the character from "the fault in our stars" if that would bother you.
    Hazel Rae is beautiful too
  • Options
    Thanks all! Hazel Rae is actually the only one we can agree on but I'm not in love with it yet.
  • Options
    I like the Hazel Caroline suggestion!
  • Options
    I love Hazel Grace, that was going to be our middle name if we had a girl (classic beautiful name). I also like Hazel Evalyn as well as the other suggestion of Hazel Caroline.
  • Options
    Hazel Grace, hazel Mae,
  • Options
    Marie, Ann, Annette, Rae, Mae, Rose, Jane
  • Options
    Love Hazel Grace together