Pregnant after IF

New here :)

Hi everyone! So excited to finally be joining this board, after 2 years TTC. Just got my official BFP this morning, with HCG at 81 13dpiui. I've been getting positive HPTs since Friday and lurking ;) Second beta will be on Wednesday.
Happy to see a few familiar names on here, and hoping we can support each other over the next few months! I had a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy exactly a month before my IUI, so I'm afraid that somehow my uterus is still too fragile for all this to work properly. I cannot wait for my first u/s even though I know I will be dreading something being wrong.

Re: New here :)

• Congratulations and welcome! The first trimester and most especially the wait for the first US is horrible on the nerves! GL for your next beta!

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• MKLEWIS2010MKLEWIS2010 member
    edited August 2015
    Congratulations! That is amazing, it's good to see you here. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! I know how stressful it is to wait for that first u/s. I took it one test at a time. GL with your next beta!
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    TTC #1 - since 10/16/2012 
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • @kidshrink hey! So glad the August cycle worked for you!!
  • Thanks @jlynn330 ! I'm going to be 5 weeks tomorrow and still quite can't believe it! I think that the fact that I'm having very little symptoms now doesn't help. Can't wait for my first u/s in two weeks!
  • Congratulations and welcome! I'm at 8 weeks 4 days with no symptoms beyond fatigue, so it can be a little nerve-wracking not having the reassurance of typical symptoms. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Great news and welcome to the board! :)

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• Congratulations!! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker