1st Trimester

staceyj

staceyj4staceyj4 member
edited August 2015 in 1st Trimester
hi i experienced a bleed over a week ago the blood was brown an lasted only 1-2hrs and only appeared when i wiped, i phoned epau who got me a vaginal scan 2 days later which only showed a gestational sac, the same day i had bloods done to check beta hcg levels they were 5679 that day 48hrs later i had more beta hcg bloods n they were at 7779, then 48hrs later i had more beta hcg bloods and hcg ad risen to 10351 then yesterday i bled agen brown blood agen then it stopped 2hr later, agen only there when i wipe and i was fine rest of day, then this morning brown blood again for the same amount of time and only when i wipe i havent got a scan till tuesday am i loosing my baby n has any1 else ever experienced anything like this ? i dont know what to think i feel fine & usual pregnancy syptoms are stil there, iv had a bit of tummy ache but it goes when av paracetamol .

Re: staceyj

• kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited August 2015
    1st I have to say this was one of the hardest to understand posts I've ever seen here.
    2nd There are a lot of threads about discharges on here so I'd check those out. (I'm guessing that's what this thread is about?)
    3rd If you're really worried the best thing you can do is contact your dr.
    Good luck :)
    Edited for spelling.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • i phoned my local triage who said to rest, and if pain gets really bad n blood becomes red and heavy to go in, but im stil worried.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, not to sound rude but if you're just trying to compare stories it's not really going to mean anything for you. Every woman and every pregnancy are different. Also, as I stated before, you can scroll down to the search bar and look up pretty much any worry you have and there are a lot of threads to look through. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck :)
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • staceyj4 said:
    hi i experienced a bleed over a week ago the blood was brown an lasted only 1-2hrs and only appeared when i wiped, i phoned epau who got me a vaginal scan 2 days later which only showed a gestational sac, the same day i had bloods done to check beta hcg levels they were 5679 that day 48hrs later i had more beta hcg bloods n they were at 7779, then 48hrs later i had more beta hcg bloods and hcg ad risen to 10351 then yesterday i bled agen brown blood agen then it stopped 2hr later, agen only there when i wipe and i was fine rest of day, then this morning brown blood again for the same amount of time and only when i wipe i havent got a scan till tuesday am i loosing my baby n has any1 else ever experienced anything like this ? i dont know what to think i feel fine & usual pregnancy syptoms are stil there, iv had a bit of tummy ache but it goes when av paracetamol .

We can't tell you what is going on inside your ute. Spotting is common and you need to contact your provider.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers