Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday

2»

Re: WTO Sunday

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 11 post chemical pregnancy

What are you doing to get KU? Temp, EOD sex, exercise

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I'm just feeling super anxious about what's going to go on with this cycle. I just want to ovulate for some reassurance even if this isn't going to be my month. I know it sounds stupid.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? One Tree Hill, Love any trashy reality shows, friends
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • fitlady21 said:

Chart stalk!!

So if I discard cd 14 and 15 (i temped at least 4 hours past my normal temp time), I get solid CH for cd 19. This is my first time temping but I feel like I have already ovulated according to temps and CM. Should I keep those days discarded?

You can discard. Some women do discard the temps that aren't taken at their normal time.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Malone24Malone24 member
    edited August 2015
    Month/Cycle: 8/11 

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU? Stuff. 

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I think I might have ovulated two days ago, but need another high temp to confirm. 

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Real Housewives, I survived, dateline, Gilmore girls, twin peaks, comedians in cars getting coffee, and inside Amy schumer
  • Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 1/1

What are you doing to get KU? Nothing. AF just showed her ugly face

Rants/raves/chart stalk: none

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Criminal minds
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU? Now waiting for AF to come full force, somewhere between light and spotting today.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Nothing yet

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Right now, Ink Master

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU?: Prenatals, temping, cm, OPK, going to start BD EOD soon

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Just waiting for my window!

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Right now I'm binge watching to get caught up on PLL...it's definitely a guilty pleasure type of show. :)
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • halesh5halesh5 member
    edited August 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, CM, OPKs, BD ..the reg

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I took a little break during aunt flo and In back now. Gonna get back to temping tomorrow morning. Trying to find positivity. I vow to have better timing this cycle although my timing was -3 and 0 so not horrible. But yet again, I look at my projected FW and of course DH is working a 48 hr shift and then 24s of overtime. Welp...I guess We might be sneaking around at his work. If I get the guts to do it...probably will chicken out.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? No other choices but FRIENDS. But I do enjoy the bachelor/bachelorette. :)

edited cause I can't spell
  • Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU? PNV, temping

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Going to hold off on BDing for a few more days. I know we probably aren't anywhere close to FW, and I'm trying not to wear out DH. Last month O was CD 19, so we will probably start EOD maybe day 12ish? Or if EWCM is sooner, just so we don't miss it if it's early. I have been having some strange cycles so who knows?!

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Orange is the new black! And currently Bachelor in Paradise.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KU? Temping/charting, PNV

Rants/raves/chart stalk: AF is not even close to leaving, which is making me nervous since that's why I had to start taking BCP at a young age.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Right now I love bachelor in paradise. Pretty little liars, and anything on HGTV
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, charting, checking CM, Rex at least EOD

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Not much here waiting for AF to beat it

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Sex and the city and law n order SVU
  • Been busy at work and on vacation so I haven't posted here in awhile. 

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? AF has finally left. PNVs, temping, monitoring CM, sex at least EOD, lots of water and green tea, starting OPKs at CD11

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Just finished longest and heaviest AF of my life. I had cramps, nausea and so much bleeding my entire vacation.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Friends

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU? All the things ;)

Rants/raves/chart stalk: seeing a slight change in CM as the day is going on so I'm planning to break out the OPK's tomorrow. Not of fan of peeing on things but I gotta suck it up.
    Also, WTF happened to the weekend? I'm not ready for Monday yet!!

GTKY: Favorite tv show? This is a tough one... Big Bang Therory, Project Runway, and Downton just to name a few.
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

What are you doing to get KU? Planning to have sex during my fertile window. 

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I have seen several people in the past few days post that they aren't using opks, just temping. Which is fine, if you have sex at least every other day anyway. But, I know we have a lot of new ladies on here, and I just want to make sure everyone knows that if you wait until FF gives you crosshairs, it's too late to make a baby. If you and your husband have the time(and interest) to have lots of sex all month long, then fine, but otherwise you should be using opks and/or checking CM to know when to have sex. /end rant

GTKY: Favorite tv show? I love TV! Friends, Lost, Mad Men, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, Firefly, Nashville, Outlander...I'll stop now.
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 7

What are you doing to get KU? Sex AOAP, losing weight, temping and charting

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I took a little break from here during AF and my husband and I really talked about whether it was worth it to stop TTC while I was trying to lose weight and we decided to keep TTC, so I'm back! 

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Dr. Who
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• KyCat said:
    Rants/raves/chart stalk: I have seen several people in the past few days post that they aren't using opks, just temping. Which is fine, if you have sex at least every other day anyway. But, I know we have a lot of new ladies on here, and I just want to make sure everyone knows that if you wait until FF gives you crosshairs, it's too late to make a baby. If you and your husband have the time(and interest) to have lots of sex all month long, then fine, but otherwise you should be using opks and/or checking CM to know when to have sex. /end rant
    On the flip side of this, just using OPKs won't confirm whether and when you O. It's possible to have multiple LH surges, or a short surge and miss it, or turn OPKs positive for many days in a row. All of these things-- temping, checking CM and CP, charting your cycle, OPKs-- should be used together.
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• KyCat said:

Month/Cycle: 5/5

GTKY: Favorite tv show? I love TV! Friends, Lost, Mad Men, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, Firefly, Nashville, Outlander...I'll stop now.

So I am on month three of my TTC journey and I just ordered my opk. When do you test during the day and when do you normally start testing? The past two cycles I O'd on CD 18

• @raesmith9 it depends on what kind of opks you got. I have Wondfos, so I can use a lot without it costing too much, but most brands will have instructions that tell you when to start testing in a little chart based on your average cycle length. 
    So personally, I have been starting around CD10 once a day(around noon), (since charting, the earliest I've ovulated is CD13), and then once I see the second line getting a little darker, (but still lighter than the control line) I will start testing twice a day(noon and 7-8pm). 
    Also, most brands of opks (I have tried target brand and First Response in the past) will tell you to stop testing once you get a positive. BUT, as @lalalorelai mentioned, opks test for LH surge, which can sometimes happen more than once in a cycle, so really you should keep testing and having sex until your temperatures have confirmed ovulation. (Which is why it is important to do both, which is what I was originally trying to say)
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• @KyCat I also ordered the wondfo Opk. I did prime shipping but said that it won't come till September 4 which is CD 9 so still pretty early. So maybe I will start testing that Monday around noon to start. Thanks!!!

• @MandyBeeSLP Welcome back!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting for AF to stop so we can get back at it ;) OPKs too.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: The fact that AF showed up this morning. Rant. But it's only a 2.5 day work week for me this week! Rave.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Friends. I don't care how old the show is or how many times I've seen it!
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • KyCat said:
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

**Shamefully raises hand to not talking about using OPK's***
    I have them but I'm saving them for next cycle because I've already assumed to be out on this one anyway (to an MC right at the start of this one) I'm still participating in the WTO because I'm still temping, temp shift: cool I may have O'd, no temp shift=meh I didn't have high hopes and possible an anovulatory cycle. :)
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, CM, BD EOD & then ED as O gets closer, trying to eat healthy & exercise

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I think I had an anovulatory cycle last month, so hoping I see a clear shift this month.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? My favorite TV show will always be Friends! I also like Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/ 1

CD: 27

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, CM, PNV, started drinking green tea because it's supposed to improve fertility.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I think I ovulated on Saturday, just waiting for the CH to appear on my chart to confirm.  I have been having fertile signs for almost three weeks , which was driving me crazy. My hormones are a mess this cycle and I really hope that it is better next cycle.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Friends and Greys Anatomy, both has helped me get through some tough times. I don't think Greys will be the same without Derrick Shepard though.