December 2015 Moms
Options

FTM freaking out

helli mommies out there. I'm 23 weeks along and started to totally freak out. Maybe I shouldn't read all these posts. Lol
I had my u/s and baby looked normal, kicks a lot and moves around. Placenta was in a good location and the only thing they noticed was My fluid was an 8.which my midwife said was still normal, but on the lower end of normal. She didn't seem to concerned about it and didn't order further scans or tests. Told me to take it easy and drink tons of water. Have been doing that, but now that I think about it. My undies seem to be a tad damp. Of course thr has me worried as well. It smells like urine to me. But of course my mind thinks the worst. I just want everything to be okay!!!! Don't know what to do.

Re: FTM freaking out

• Options
    Call your midwife if you're still freaking out, but the added pressure on your bladder can cause it to be a bit leaky, and your hormones are pumping so you may have more discharge down there which can be watery like urine. Try not to freak, drink moe water and call for reassurance.