Baby Names

Middle name for Heidi

I can not find a name I like to pair with Heidi. It can't be Anne anything because of my last name, and the fact that I tend to use their full names often.  Also, Jane, Rose, and Louise are not options as they're already used. I have been trying for months to find something suitable.  

The struggle is real. 

Re: Middle name for Heidi

• I love Heidi!

Heidi Margaret (on my list!)
    Heidi Pearl
    Heidi Maren
    Heidi Elise
    Heidi Charlotte
    Heidi Evangeline
    Heidi Eleanor
    Heidi Marie
    Heidi Noelle
  • Heidi Nicole
    Heidi Sophia
    Heidi Johanna
    Heidi Catherine
    Heidi Cecelia
    Heidi Joy
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Loading the player...
  • I grew up with a Heidi and she was a sweet kid... Heidi Mae!
  • Katherine
    Margaret
    Elizabeth
    Claire
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Heidi Noel, Heidi Elise, Heidi belle
  • My cousin named her baby girl Heidi Elizabeth which I think is cute.
  • Heidi is amazing! I love the suggestions of Heidi Elizabeth and Heidi Noelle.

Heidi Celeste
    Heidi Collette
    Heidi Danielle
    Heidi Renee
    Heidi Victoria
    Heidi Justine
    Heidi Susanne
    Heidi Grace
  • Heidi Pearl would be nice. Pearl was my grandmother's name and I've been trying to use it since my first DD.

Thank you for your suggestions.
  • Heidi Monroe
  • My friend's little girl is Heidi Marie. I also like Heidi Elise.

• Heidi Pearl would be nice. Pearl was my grandmother's name and I've been trying to use it since my first DD. Thank you for your suggestions.
    Heidi Pearl is adorable!
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• My husband just suggested this name. We already know the mn would be "Nicole" so: Heidi Nicole. Which I don't think sounds too bad.

I also like the PP's suggestion of Heidi Marie. I like the way it sounds with a two-syllable mn. 
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    Heidi grace. Noelle.
  • Heidi Michele
  • What is the general feeling on two middle names?

Heidi Matilda Pearl.