August 2015 Moms
Options

I'm so uncomfortable! I need this baby out!

Alright moms! I'm two days till my due date and I'm so uncomfortable and sore and achey! What are some things to try and get my labor started? I'm dialated to a 3 and my doc says she'll probably come this weekend. I wanna get the ball rolling!

Re: I'm so uncomfortable! I need this baby out!

• Options
    Lizover23Lizover23 member
    edited August 2015
    I walked for miles day before labor started? Also found on YouTube 3 exercises to get thing moving- did 100 repeats of each and contractions started that night!
  • Options
    Walk a lot. Have some sex. Hope labor starts soon for you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 40 + 1 today & have been trying a bit of everything all week. Sex, hot baths, walking, squats, etc. I'm at the point now where I just want to sleep & let baby cook until she can't cook any more.
  • Options
    @dpmm93 - I hear you! During weeks 39 and the first half of 40, I was all about the walking and sex. My poor husband - he simply just can't do it anymore! We're not 22 anymore, and it's showing trying to have sex every day!!! (We can't wait until it's not a chore!!) We've backed off and are just going to try to let it happen when it happens.
  • Options
    I'm 40 and 6 days tomorrow and nothing is moving for me. 2cm since last week zero contractions. Cleaned up the house jumped on a ball and even tried running around the yard LOL husband is in the shower so have one more thing left to try :D I hope it works my dr. is on call this weekend :D
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Due date is tomorrow and I've been working on the natural suggestions.. walking 10,000 steps everyday, mommy/daddy time, red leaf raspberry tea, spicy food. The only thing encouraging was my dr said my cervix has softened slightly in the last 3 weeks lol! 

Now I'm feeling great pelvic pressure which makes walking painful. I'm going to spend the rest of my time crafting and watching netflix.
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @RileyMae76 walking, sex and nipple stimulation on repeat. I was dilated to 4cm 3 days before my water exploded lol good luck!!
  • Options
    40 weeks 2 days here. Contractions started yesterday but they are very sporadic and nowhere near 5 min apart. But boy are they painful. I'm scheduled for induction Monday at 3am. Gonna be miserable til then. Can't do anything comfortably except watch tv. :(
  • Options
    40 and 3 here. I tried dancing a bit last night which made contrations come on pretty strong but not consistent. All the things I was willing to try had an adverse effect in the end. Spicy food gave me bad heartburn, sex gave me contractions but it was false labor so it was a lot of pain for nothing, walking/exercise feels good and has helped me the most, but still no baby. I'm just sitting on my butt for the rest of the weekend. I get induced Monday so I at least have an end in sight. I would say that walking and light exercise have at least helped with aches and pains and to clear the mind even if it doesn't get labor rolling.