April 2016 Moms
Options

No symptoms..

I'm currently five weeks and five days pregnant. Due date late April, this is baby number three, no symptoms whatsoever aside from a positive pregnancy test and positive blood work. Anyone else due in April with no symptoms?

Re: No symptoms..

• Options
    Use the search tool to search this topic. It has been brought up many times
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks, 6 days and also don't have many symptoms.  From what I've read it's normal and that we'll just experience symptoms in the weeks to come!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    Are you being rude? When I looked earlier I couldn't find my original post, that is why I reposted. Sheesh...
  • Options
    jgillam00jgillam00 member
    edited August 2015
    ❤️ Right on.
  • Options
    This is like the ten billionth post saying the exact same thing. There are so many similar threads if you want to read people's responses. I'm just voicing my feelings... Sorry if you think that's rude. I think it's a little rude to post the same question 27364738 times.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I don't think anyone is trying to be rude but it is against the bump's guidelines to not use the search tool before asking. @pinottoparenthood has every to be annoyed in my opinion. This question is particular has been asked numerous times even just recently, you can find a related discussion on the first page. The search option is a great tool for making sure you aren't filling the boards with duplicate questions and also to find more responses and answers. You'll see you're not alone.
    That being said, it is perfectly normal to not feel symptoms. Not everyone does. Enjoying feeling good and don't be surprised if one day they creep up on you :) best of luck!