February 2016 Moms

Ju Ju Be Be Prepared vs Petunia Pickle Bottom Weekender

jackiera7jackiera7 member
edited August 2015 in February 2016 Moms
So I have a toddler and one on the way. I love big bags and was wondering which is bigger the Ju Ju Be Be Prepared or the Petunia Pickle Bottom Weekender. Which do you ladies like the most? Thanks so much.

Oh and also durability of both brands.

Re: Ju Ju Be Be Prepared vs Petunia Pickle Bottom Weekender

• I don't know about the ppb but I had the be prepared and it was huge. I loved it, but ultimately when my first potty trained it was just too big. It didn't fit under my stroller at the time either. It was like a suitcase, lol.
  • I have the petunia boxy and honest, with two kids...you cannot beat having the backpack option. I also love how it has the changing station built into the front there is also so many pockets that I didn't know what to do with. Great quality it is the only baby purchase I made the first time around that I did not regret and still recommend to everyone I know.
  • Loading the player...
  • RN0107RN0107 member
    edited August 2015
    Twindling said:

I have the petunia boxy and honest, with two kids...you cannot beat having the backpack option. I also love how it has the changing station built into the front there is also so many pockets that I didn't know what to do with. Great quality it is the only baby purchase I made the first time around that I did not regret and still recommend to everyone I know.

This exactly. I love my PPB boxy backpack for 2 kids. It has more than enough room.

ETA the backpack option is great when baby wearing because you aren't constantly pulling a strap back onto your shoulder.

MMC Aug 2010
    DS1 Jan 2012
    DS2 July 2013
    DS3 February 2016

• I wasn't really looking at the backpack option as much since i usually clip my bag to the stroller ... i feel it's much easier to reach in and grab stuff for baby than the back pack. But i must say when both are toddlers i will probably go with a backpack to be able to keep up with them :-)
  • RN0107 said:

Twindling said:

I have the petunia boxy and honest, with two kids...you cannot beat having the backpack option. I also love how it has the changing station built into the front there is also so many pockets that I didn't know what to do with. Great quality it is the only baby purchase I made the first time around that I did not regret and still recommend to everyone I know.

This exactly. I love my PPB boxy backpack for 2 kids. It has more than enough room.

ETA the backpack option is great when baby wearing because you aren't constantly pulling a strap back onto your shoulder.
    I appreciate this thread... That is the one purchase I really want to indulge in is the bag... I'll have a toddler and newborn. Babywearing will save me so I need something to go with that. Also, I had a thirty one bag (can't remember the name) but it was open with pockets around it (utility tote maybe) anyways, it's perfect until your trying to carry it on a shoulder, bend over to help the toddler and stuff falls out on his head. That has happened. So we are looking for a back pack type.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @ThecoffeeBunch if you want a PPB they will have their semi annual sale again in December/January. I got my boxy backpack for only $100. If you sign up for their emails PPB will notify you before it starts.

MMC Aug 2010
    DS1 Jan 2012
    DS2 July 2013
    DS3 February 2016