August 2015 Moms

Footprints??

so I'm trying to do this project and it involves my babies footprints , but I have nothing to do them with and I was coming here to see if maybe you ladies can help ?
I'm on a budget and plus I'm not really trying to spend anything on this project or if so , very little .

Today I purchased those mess free ink pad (which came with one, unfortunately) and that was a complete fail , my LO was sleeping so it wasn't him but it just didn't work out and that's a one shot thing . So there went 4 dollars down the drain(Which I'm upset about) . Now I'm getting discouraged and kinda want to give up on what I was going to do . I tried thinking of things I can maybe use around the house but nothing .
Anyone have any suggestions that are maybe a couple dollars or under or free ? I'm really not trying to spend a arm and leg on something so simple .
Anything besides paint ?
And I've already been to Pinterest and that was really no help .
Welp, Tia .

Re: Footprints??

• I think it would be worth it to spend the few dollars it would cost on a ink pad used for craft stamps.

With my son, I did footprints at birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 1 year. The ink pads still work to this day (6 years) and I was always happy to have it on hand when I wanted it.
  • I spent 25 $ on a set of foot and hand prints. It came with its own ink pad and extra paper. Its from Carter's. The frames are round and silver. I had it made with my dd so I had to get them for ds. I only stamp it at the newborn stage. In the grand sceme of life. What is 25 $. When both ds and dd are older they can see their tiny feet and hands.
  • Loading the player...
  • I always thought this was cute