Trying to Get Pregnant

Trying not to get my hopes up!

I am currently 3 days late, having mild discomfort in my back and discharge! I took a HPT yesterday morning which showed a very faint line you can barely see and took another one this morning and it said negative! I got my mirena out Nobember 2014 and we have been TTC since! Super frustrated because I want this so bad! Mom's I need some advice as to what to do next? Where do I turn? Help!!!!

Re: Trying not to get my hopes up!

• Loading the player...
  • Relax. Not that relaxing helps you get KU, but you gotta relax for your own sanity.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Best not to ask if you may be pregnant cause its against the rules here. If you took a test and it said positive and another was negative you could either :

1.Faint line was an evap.

2.Is really positive but the second you may have used a different HPT brand?

3.Your urine may have been more concentrated the first time.

4.Chemical pregnancy

So,what I suggest is get a First response pregnancy test and take one again with first morning urine.

Try not to use a Blue Dye or Digital just yet since they aren't as strong.

TTC #2

What i'm trying: Seed Cycling,Fertility Friend,&Charting.
    My Ovulation Chart

Take another test tomorrow. Use a FRER, because they are the most accurate/sensitive. If it's positive, no need to update here, just continue on to your BMB.
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Take another test. Test weekly until you get a BFP or AF. If you go 60 days without either, see your doctor.
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.
    Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"