Baby Names
Options

Which girl name is best?

LierzaLierza member
edited August 2015 in Baby Names
The middle name will definitely be Lee because it runs in the family.
BabyFruit Ticker

Which girl name is best? 143 votes

Alaina
28% 41 votes
Aria
25% 36 votes
Eliana
18% 26 votes
Ariella
4% 7 votes
Ariana
23% 33 votes

Re: Which girl name is best?

• Options
    This is solely my opinion, but arya/aria is super trendy and doesn't haven't any staying power. Plus the whole game of thrones reference... It's just a no for me. Ariana on the other hand is a beautiful, classic name, and you can always call her Aria as a nickname if you like it. Eliana will lend itself to the dreaded "Ellie" nickname which I am so over. My son is two and we know so. many. Ellies.
  • Options
    Also, I'm not a fan of Alaina but Alana Lee is quite pretty. Ariella is nice too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    None of these names are really my style, as they are a little frilly for my taste, but I prefer Aria of these (despite it's popularity). Ana and Ella names are just too dime a dozen for my taste.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Options
    I picked Alaina, but prefer it spelled Elena
  • Options
    None of the above. Sorry.
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    edited August 2015
    Not a fan of any, sorry. Alaina probably sounds the best but that spelling is terrible.

Edited: spelling

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yep, same here.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    Same.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    I picked Aria! It sounds the best with Lee as most of your other names have very strong 'L' sounds and are too much for me with the middle name. I don't like Ariana. My second choice would be Elena, spelled that way.
  • Options
    Alaina Lee sounds like Anal-ee to me when you say it fast. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    Ariana, Aria or Elena (spelled that way).
  • Options
    Had to pick Eliana as that's my DD.. And she goes by Elli.. I didn't think it was so common.. It's by in Australia anyway.. We don't know any other Elli/es...
  • Options
    None
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

None of these names are really my style, as they are a little frilly for my taste, but I prefer Aria of these (despite it's popularity). Ana and Ella names are just too dime a dozen for my taste.

Same here. All these names have way too many vowel sounds for me.
  • Options
    Ooh minority view here but I looooooove how Ariella Lee sounds :x
  • Options
    Ariana is my #1 girl's name on my list and has been for years.  I also really love Aria but won't choose it for any of my own children because I'm set on Ariana. 

httpi62tinypiccomuarkwpng

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadb7817660919c960ebd43e30c9c837741jpg
  • Options
    Not a fan of any with the mn Lee. Do you have to stick with the A trend?