edited August 2015 in Baby Names
Elenore
Evelyn
Elizabeth

Other kids are James and Charlie
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We can't decide between three girl names

• Evelyn.

While Eleanor is lovely, is very over done in recent years. She will be 1/10 Ellie's.

• Loading the player...
  • Elizabeth!
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Evelyn is a very pretty name.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Eleanor.

Evelyn and Elizabeth were both ranked in the top 20 most popular names last year while Eleanor was in the 70s. All three are beautiful though.
  • Eleanor will likely be Ellie and I just can't not roll my eyes at another Ellie.

Elizabeth is great and offers unlimited nicknames

• Evelyn.

Unless you were going to use a nn for Elizabeth, then that might change my vote.

• Love Eleanor.
  • I am biased because I have an Evelyn. I love her name.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Elizabeth, because I love that you can use so many nicknames with it. And it goes great with your classic boy names.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• They're all nice, but I like Evelyn. I've known a couple and they've used the nn eve. I know they're two different sounds, but I really just don't like the evie nickname.
  • ecwkecwk member
    Love them all!! But I would spell it Eleanor.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Evelyn. I love the nn Evey...
    houston, tx. eharmony 7.3.11. married 3.7.15. oilfield wife.

• They are all nice! But I also pick Evelyn. It's beautiful. Elizabeth is a close second for me, it's just so pretty and classic. Elenore I feel with often get misspelled as Eleanor, and tbh it sounds like a grandma name to me.
  • Evelyn is beautiful but it is very quickly moving up the charts. It's always been a favorite of mine, but I would never use it now.

My vote is for Elizabeth!
  • jenfarm3 said:

Evelyn. I love the nn Evey...

I am currently inlove with the nn Evey/ Evie. It's adorable! So my vote is also for Evelyn. But if you decide on Eleanor, I prefer this spelling.
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Elizabeth!! Best name ever!!
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Elizabeth, no contest. Goes great with ur boys names
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Evelyn. I'm sick of the Ellies too.
  • Eleanor.  Nora could be a nn alternative to Ellie. 
  • I love Elizabeth. You have the option of so many great nicknames. My personal favorite is Birdie.
  • Elizabeth or Evelyn. I personally prefer Elizabeth with the nn Libby, but there are lots of fun choices with Elizabeth
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    Eleanor.
  • Elizabeth hands down. So many good nicknames to go with it too.

I know a less than pleasant woman named Evelyn and we call her Evilynn. So that name is kind of ruined for me.
    Feb '16 October Siggy Challenge: Favorite Candy