January 2016 Moms
Options

What's for Breakfast?

What's everyone having this morning?  Strawberry poptart and coffee for me.  Breakfast on the go.
Me: 30 DH: 35 
TTC #1 - Jan 2015
BFP on 5/13/15
DD born 1/24/16
TTC #2 - Jun 2017
BFP on 8/24/17
Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's for Breakfast?

• Options
    Cinnamon toast crunch cereal, because I already ate all of my apple pie.
  • Options
    Cinnamon toast crunch cereal, because I already ate all of my apple pie.
    I had cinnamon toast crunch yesterday.  So good!  And I want apple pie now.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trader joes breakfast trail mix and water. Not very fun but I had to run out of the house this morning.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Options
    Oatmeal and a banana.  I hate oatmeal so much, but it's so filling.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel toast with butter. Yum.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    nlwz123 said:

Oatmeal and a banana.  I hate oatmeal so much, but it's so filling.

Eating stuff like oatmeal that fills you up is the only way not to keep gorging all morning. If you have it with milk it helps a lot.
  • Options
    Good old honey nut cheerios... :)
  • Options
    I had a strawberry pop tart and coffee too :) usually hate the kids poor tarts but they taste pretty good to me now. Had cinnamon toast crunch for a snack before bed last night ... lol
  • Options
    Multigrain cheerios with the toddler. If I eat something other than what he's eating, he won't eat anything. Toddlers are weird.

• Options
    Frosted shredded mini wheats and a banana
  • Options
    Cinnamon toast crunch with some sliced strawberries to make it healthy
  • Options
    Oatmeal and a peach
  • Options
    Oh, people eating real food in the morning, who are you? lol

I had a huge handful of challah and some juice...and then eventually a plum. I can't believe it's somehow lunch time already, I should probably eat something else. I've always been bad about staying on top of eating real meals (except dinner, I've never skipped dinner in my life, lol), and I'm worried it's going to come back to bite me in the ass this pregnancy!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @CaraBoonie I am pretty jealous of your breakfast actually. I'm 99% sure there is no better food than Challah by the handful. I guess maybe challah French toast?
  • Options
    @sgafbag I'm not really a fan of sweet things, I'm much more into savory, I prefer my challah pure...and by the handful, HAHA

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am so late to this, but since it's Friday I had a green monster (spinach, strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, greek yogurt, protein powder, milk, ice, blend).  Just for shits and giggles, lunch was an egg and cheese sandwich.

I had to lay out specific rules/meals for Mon, Wed, and Fri b/c I was eating so much crap.  Like beefaroni yesterday morning.  Pizza rolls for breakfast another day. :/  Weekends it's always eggs, so I figured I'd knock down the crap intake to just two days a week.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Options
    Anybody else tend to eat leftover cake for breakfast? That was always big in my family, and the reason we bought sheet cakes for every occasion.
  • Options
    Everything Bagel with butter and a glass of oj. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one not eating super "healthy". I do well the rest of the day, but in the morning my tastes are still very picky.
  • Options

Anybody else tend to eat leftover cake for breakfast? That was always big in my family, and the reason we bought sheet cakes for every occasion.

I had leftover carrot cake cupcakes from yesterday with a big glass of milk. Best meal all day week.
    I always eat leftover sweets for breakfast. Pie or cake usually, sometimes baked goods like cinnamon rolls or doughnuts.
  • Options
    I ate cheesecake for breakfast one day last week.  Does that count?  :)

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Options
    Scrambled eggs, toast and a banana. I pretty much have had an egg and toast every morning of my pregnancy with the exception of a few times.
  • Options
    Lentil and potato curry over red rice.