April 2016 Moms

Need some good vibes First ultrasound tomorrow

Some of you may have read my post but about 7 months ago I had a miscarriage I am still recovering from I am so happy to be pregnant again. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and part of me is so excited but the other part is so scared I am so happy to see my little peanut but so scared that something may be wrong I am so excited that this could be it this could be the first time I am able to see my little peanut but I am scared I am going to go through the pain again. I don't want to be scared anymore I don't want this to sound mean by any means but I want to move on from the hurt and move on to the happiness.

Re: Need some good vibes First ultrasound tomorrow

• Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'll send all the good vibes I can your way. I recently conceived for the first time through IVF, and I was terrified before my first ultrasound. I still get paranoid and constantly fear the worst, so I understand your fear (though I have been lucky not to have suffered any miscarriages in my life and hopefully won't). Good luck tomorrow. I hope everything goes well and that you get your first glimpse of a healthy baby.
  • I was in the same boat. I had a MC in March and because I was traveling out of the country, my first u/s got delayed by two weeks. I was so stressed! I went to a pregnancy center to have an ultrasound before my trip to calm myself down. Good luck for tomorrow!
                                                                                  image

• Loading the player...
  • My first ultrasound is Monday and I'm terrified too. NY husband and I have struggled for so many years to have a baby together and since its finally happened, it didn't feel real. We conceived via frozen embryo transfer and I can't help but worry constantly. I feel like I'm just always waiting for the other shoe to drop still or something.

You just have to tell yourself "Today I am pregnant" and remember each day that passes you are 1 day closer to seeing and holding your baby. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you extra good vibes to help you get through tonight and tomorrow. Let us know how everything goes! I know once you see this baby it is going to feel so real and it will be so much easier to move on.
  • Good luck at your u/s!
    Married 9/17/11 BFP 10/5/13 DS Oliver Stephen born 6/11/14 via C-section 8 lbs 9 oz BFP 8/14/15
  • Thank you all I have goose bumps from head to toe from reading these! It means a lot thank you.
  • I have mine tomorrow too--will be thinking of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know exactly what you're feeling. I MC in February and had my U/S Tuesday at 6+2. I was shaking. I saw a flicker and ugly cried the rest of the appointment. Sending you good luck and good vibes. FX for a good appointment

• Congrats and I'm sorry for your previous loss. Good luck today and stay positive! I've had two losses this year so I understand the anxiety that comes with it but try and stay positive. Good luck and please keep us posted.
  • Everything went good! Yay did almost pass out in the room! I think it was from running late this morning and not eating breakfast won't do that again. Saw the heart beat at 114 bpm thought I was 7 weeks today ultrasound measures to be 6 weeks 1 day doctors did notice a Subchorionic hemorrhage says it's very small but it's not near the baby and they are not worried about it.
  • @Leslie1129 that's great news! When's your next U/S?

• I have my next visit 3 weeks from today that will bring me to 9 weeks then my next ultrasound will be 2 weeks after that when I am 12 weeks. They want me to watch for bleeding or spotting because of the Subchorionic hemorrhage they said they normally just go away on there own but if I notice to much bleeding she will want an ultrasound sooner.