May 2015 Moms
Options

The bump app:where are LO's pictures?!

i was adding weekly pictures of DD hoping to print them at the 1year mark and create a picture book, now my gallery is clear for some reason! I have a ton of pics of dd and now i'll have to go through them all, check the dates and pick them all over again and they could just disappear again..

Idk how to contact the bump support on the app so i was hoping any of you ladies would know what's happening or at least how to contact them

Re: The bump app:where are LO's pictures?!

• Options
    i had this happen to my belly shots.  i lost them all and some i didn't have saved.  i tried to contact the bump administrators but never got a response.   i hope it goes better for you-  i was really bummed 
  • Options
    @BumpTara maybe you can help her with this?

Also just a heads up, anything you save to the bump app allows the company to use without notification according to their terms and agreements page. I personally would suggest you save your pictures to a secure drive like shutterfly or an apple shared drive for security reasons.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bumptarabumptara admin
    edited August 2015
    Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. Please email appfeedback@thebump.com and include your account information and they'll be able to help you locate your pictures. 

Thank you!
  • Options
    Thanks all