May 2015 Moms
Options

Exersaucer

our early intervention evaluator highly recommended getting an exersaucer to help develop my baby's motor skills (she was very anti-jumparoo). Does anyone highly recommend a particular exersaucer? Thanks!

Re: Exersaucer

• Options
    Yes. Lots of us do. There was a post about this a while back.
  • Options
    We were gifted the Evenflo Exersaucer. It's great bc it comes with a mat for tummy time, transitions to an Exersaucer and then can be turned into a play station for a toddler to stand at so you'll get your money's worth. We just put it together last night. The assembly was similar to putting a piece of IKEA furniture together! But DD loves it and anything for her :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not really understanding the difference between a jumparoo and an exersaucer. Google is showing me the same things.

Just wondering why an exersaucer would work for you if your LO hates the jumparoo...
  • Options

We were gifted the Evenflo Exersaucer. It's great bc it comes with a mat for tummy time, transitions to an Exersaucer and then can be turned into a play station for a toddler to stand at so you'll get your money's worth. We just put it together last night. The assembly was similar to putting a piece of IKEA furniture together! But DD loves it and anything for her :)

This is the one we use and it's awesome!! I totally agree about the ikea comment lol!!

Here's a picture of Oliver using his!

• Options

This is the one we use and it's awesome!! I totally agree about the ikea comment lol!!

Here's a picture of Oliver using his!

We have the same one! dd loves it... And I agree pain in the butt to put together but totally worth it for how big dd smiles when she's playing in it
  • Options
    Thank you mamas! :).
  • Options
    I have the Baby Einstein exsaucer. I absolutely love it and so does DS.
  • Options
    We have the rainforest friends fisher price. We love it
  • Options
    How are all these babies in these already? My son has pretty good neck control but I feel like he is really wobbly in his.. His neck just seems to go all over the place.. So does his. Body.. I put a blanket behind him but I wasnt sure about his neck. My son is 3 months one week.. I don't know maybe we just need a few more weeks of tummy time.
  • Options

How are all these babies in these already? My son has pretty good neck control but I feel like he is really wobbly in his.. His neck just seems to go all over the place.. So does his. Body.. I put a blanket behind him but I wasnt sure about his neck. My son is 3 months one week.. I don't know maybe we just need a few more weeks of tummy time.
    Agreed, mine holds his head up pretty well but he's still not quite ready for this. I've read that they're not really supposed to go in them until at least 4 months but I guess every baby is different.
  • Options

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't thin babies should be using these either until about 4 months. But every baby is different. My baby is 3 months and 2 weeks and I don't feel comfortable with him using this yet. He has some head control, but I don't think enough to us this.

• Options
    My LO just turned 4 months last Friday and that was the first day I put her in it to play. I put her in when we first put it together a few weeks ago and she definitely wasn't ready but it's amazing the difference a few weeks can make plus she started rolling over and that has given her much stronger neck control.