High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

progesterone levels dropped again

Hi ladies:)  I was put on progesterone injections about 8 weeks into my pregnancy.  I was on 100 mg twice weekly with 200 mg suppositories daily.  I discontinued the suppositories two months ago (by doctor's consent) & continued with the injections.  My progesterone levels had been going up, until my last test, I dropped into level 1  Has anyone had to deal with this?  Did the baby end up coming early?  They upped my levels again to 200 mg injections twice a week and 200 mg suppositories weekly as of today.  I am just worried it won't be enough.  I am 29 weeks 4 days and scheduled to have the baby via c-section at 37 weeks due to preE I had with my son.

Re: progesterone levels dropped again

• Options
    Have you expressed your concerns to your doctor? I'd ask for whatever it is that you think may reassure you be it more progesterone level checks or appointments... I'm no expert so I can't give you "advice," but I will say some prayers and just encourage you not to worry about being pushy or "bothering" your doctor, that's what they're there for!