January 2015 Moms

Work from home for new moms

Hey mamas! For many of you it's time to get back to work one of these weeks. If you like me are not crazy about the idea, let's share the options of stay at home jobs.

Re: Work from home for new moms

• My personal route was to get certified as a travel agent and start my own company. My friends and family travel a lot so I can help them by getting the best deals only certified agents have access to while I get commission that pays for formula and diapers. And I can totally balance attending to my 6 week old and my new business. Happy happy happy! I will be happy to share with any one who is interested how to stay at home and be a travel agent.
  • edited March 2015
    You can also work in customer service from home. My best friend has done it for years and I even worked for ToysRUs for awhile. A lot of them you can pick your own hours excluding training. I worked for the company WEST who is contracted with ToysRUs.

Now I am grateful to be working for a photography studio that allows me work from home and come to the studio has needed. I am enjoying every moment with my little one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I joined a health and wellness company right after my son was born, and I work completely from my phone. It has been such a blessing for me to be able to stay home with both of my kids :) 
  • cjh0421cjh0421 member
    edited August 2015
    What kind oF health and wellness company did you join that allows you to work from home?